ADVERTISEMENT

Football Rutgers and Schiano agree to Contract Extension (6.25M/yr)!!!!!

Fox Tv Popcorn GIF by The Four

Greg was 50th for pay and now he'll be in PJ Fleck area (26th).
As a class college head coaches are overpaid so its not like all the other 6m coaches are actually worth it.
NJ governor makes 175k

Last edited:
Reactions: eddynyse
But I thought no other team would ever hire Greg? Why was the increased salary needed - was he going to resign?

• Haha
Reactions: Bagarocks
Gave him a $2 million raise and in his best interest, Schiano should donate $1 million to the NIL fund every year to get the players he needs
Actually why should he ? Do you know if he doesn’t already in some extent. Better he use some to keep good -great assistants onboard.

Gave him a $2 million raise and in his best interest, Schiano should donate $1 million to the NIL fund every year to get the players he needs
Unfortuntately that's not permissable. However, he did donate $250,000 towards a spinal cord treatment room at JFK Rehab Center in Edison named in Eric's honor and forewent a higher comp package in his prior contract to increase the pool of $$$ avaiable for the coaching staff he was putting together.

$250K Donation

This makes me happy. We have never won crap without this man. He will take us to the promised land one day.
I think you should correct this to we have never won crap with this man. Because we have never won anything better than crap with him. He will never win a conference title. He will never get us to a New Year’s Day bowl or the playoffs. He never won a Big East title. (Ties don’t count for winners) he’s a mediocre coach and now we get another 7 years of mediocre crap and for some reason you people think is success

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT