ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball Rutgers falls to Maryland in round one of B1G Tournament

Sooo when do we get the 1H run that makes us all believe before half only to lose by 15?

Who is running the offense ??

If I was a third string walk-on sitting on the bench I would ask the coach if I could run the offense because this cannot get any worse.

Perhaps Pike should observe another program. Take St Mary’s for instance; they have incredible shooting. These are not high profile players either - these are guys we can recruit and get

Do people not see what an offensive black hole Cliff is. Shooting “touch” is really a matter of fingers not hands. Haha s no control of the ball. Stop making excuses for him.

Reactions: ScarletDave
He posts up and buries his defender under the rim, he just doesn’t seem to know what to do after that
He needs to just dunk it. So many times he has the ball right there. Just overpower who is guarding you and slam it in their face

Derek Simpsons refuses to stop taking contested mid range shots. He makes my eyes bleed
This entire team makes my eyes bleed. I began watching basketball with the 1969 New York knicks
The 2023/24 Rutgers basketball team is so far removed from that brand of the game it’s hard to call it basketball it’s absolutely disgusting 🤢 🤮 to watch

This is mostly mental crap. Like the women, they look depressed the minute they take the court. Do the men not have a sports psychologist or 10?

Reactions: ScarletDave
He posts up and buries his defender under the rim, he just doesn’t seem to know what to do after that
He has no clue out there, let’s get someone who can play and not need to develop

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT