ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers Football vs. No. 3 Ohio State

I can't figure what they mean in that article on scarletknights.com about the Ohio State game when they say "presented by McDonalds" ?
Free burgers for everybody ?

That means the teams will enter the stadium through a pair of golden arches.

Reactions: wheezer
I can't figure what they mean in that article on scarletknights.com about the Ohio State game when they say "presented by McDonalds" ?
Just probably some ad reads, some giveaways, stuff like that. Grimace and the Hamburglar will take on the Sir Henry at halftime, etc. For a noon game, they should have their coffee available in the morning, maybe give away some samples - it's actually pretty good.

IMO we need to keep it within 28 to show the progress we think we made this year.

Any predictions on the spread. Ohio St. -20 ?
Ohio state takes its foot off the gas in the second half, PROVIDING
they are way ahead
Their coach won't want to make it embarrassing, if he could make it embarrassing
That said, I am not predicting this

"The 300-member strong band is nearing their national performance at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade in New York City. In addition, stay tuned for the McDonald's Fan Hall of Fame (military edition) presentation during the game."

It’s 18.5 right now. Would you rather beat Pedo St. or Ohio St. if you could pick one. Might even bet on RU. Couple turnovers could be a 2 score game.

Upset Alert: Rutgers 38 - OSU 34 I have been at games at Rutgers Stadium where the crowd has helped the team. I think if we have a full house and things do not get out of control in the first half, We have a chance. It would be better if Rutgers can come out and punch OSU in the mouth in the first half. If we care ahead or it is close at the half the crowd can help the team by being loud. We have a chance to have one hell of an upset. Let's Go RU!

Upset Alert: Rutgers 38 - OSU 34 I have been at games at Rutgers Stadium where the crowd has helped the team. I think if we have a full house and things do not get out of control in the first half, We have a chance. It would be better if Rutgers can come out and punch OSU in the mouth in the first half. If we care ahead or it is close at the half the crowd can help the team by being loud. We have a chance to have one hell of an upset. Let's Go RU!
Ohio State has given up 80 points in 8 games. No one has scored more than 17. They've played offense that are #10, #12, #37, and #57 in average scoring. Rutgers is #64.

Rutgers can win, but it's much more likely to be 17-13 than 38-34.

Reactions: nick614
Running back is probably one of our deepest positions with Henderson, Chip Trayanum and Dallan Hayden. Miyan was primarily used in goal line situations. He was the primary RB in the Penn State win with Henderson out and Trayanum banged up from the prior week's game at Purdue. Normally, Miyan has been the 3rd running back in the rotation when everyone is healthy. They are trying to redshirt Hayden (can only play in 4 games to keep his redshirt) but they may be forced to play him down the stretch is the RB room gets a little thin.

Gonna be darn near impossible to score 38 on that defense. Maybe the last 2 years - not this year.

Running back is probably one of our deepest positions with Henderson, Chip Trayanum and Dallan Hayden. Miyan was primarily used in goal line situations. He was the primary RB in the Penn State win with Henderson out and Trayanum banged up from the prior week's game at Purdue. Normally, Miyan has been the 3rd running back in the rotation when everyone is healthy. They are trying to redshirt Hayden (can only play in 4 games to keep his redshirt) but they may be forced to play him down the stretch is the RB room gets a little thin.
That's saying something considering Williams rushed for 9 a clip, almost 200 yds, and 5 tds against us last year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT