ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball Rutgers Hoops beats Wisconsin!

The difference between being at home and road in the B1G is stark....have to have the RAC like this.

Geo is the man. need him to stay aggressive like he was tonight.

Young played 11 minutes
I thought Young played well tonight. I still say he will continue to improve each game. We will need him down the stretch when we are fighting for bigger things.

Last edited:
I thought Young played well tonight. I still day he will continue to improve each game. We will need him down the stretch when we are fighting for bigger things.

In the middle of the 2nd half, Young was dribbling way too much, hogging the basketball and taking every shot for maybe 4 possessions in a row. He made only one layup. He ended this horrible string with that charge.

That is NOT sharing the game.

Last edited:
I'm glad I was wrong

Definitely a big win, was a must win.

Saturday should have an electric atmosphere with fans of both teams chanting.

Obviously way more RU fans, the tension on the court and in the stands will be intense

In the middle of the 2nd half, Young was dribbling way too much, hogging the basketball and taking every shot for maybe 4 possessions in a row. He made only one layup. He ended this horrible string with that charge.

That is NOT sharing the game.
No doubt he is still trying to find his way but he has talent. He needs to continue to be coached up. Change takes time. Let’s see if he is still doing these things by the end of the season.

No doubt he is still trying to find his way but he has talent. He needs to continue to be coached up. Change takes time. Let’s see if he is still doing these things by the end of the season.

His progression may simply be becoming less of a liability on the offensive end. The kid can flat out defend.

Nice win! Good to see our offense score over 70 points against a good Wisconsin defense.

After halftime, the Scarlet Knights improved drastically to 55.2 percent (16 of 29).

do that......... all problems solved.....

Great game. Defense was excellent, especially in second half.

Offense was much better, Geo being aggressive was a big factor. Really liked the flow and passing today. Keep it up!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT