NBC BIG10 Power Rankings

knightfan7

Legend
Gold Member
Jul 31, 2003
Manasquan, NJ
Wow.

6. Rutgers Scarlet Knights (13-10, 5-7)​

Upcoming games: Thursday vs Northwestern (+1), Sunday at Minnesota (+4)
*Projected lines* Odds to win the Big Ten: (+100000)

Since Jeremiah Williams made his debut, Rutgers is 3-0 with road wins over Michigan and Maryland, plus a home win versus Wisconsin. Williams is averaging 14.0 points, 5.3 rebounds, and 3.0 assists in those wins. If your team already played Rutgers, then consider that a blessing because this team’s stock is rising fast.

NBC is awesome and the leader when it comes to sports coverage and production.

Also, this is great, finally someone who understands what “power” ranking means .. so many people/twitter accounts put out “power rankings” and it’s just their version of a season standing. It’s not, thats why we have standings, and it’s not a poll ranking, thats why we have the season polls - it’s how are the teams ranked NOW, today, as in, if they played tomorrow on a neutral court, who would win? Not a “fair ranking” deserving of your wins or losses earlier in the year, but how are they ranked TODAY. Hence “Power” ranking. For that, where we are here is about where I would say. Though, some people have us as high as 3rd behind Purdue and Illinois !

Reactions: Scangg and Degaz-RU
Wow.

6. Rutgers Scarlet Knights (13-10, 5-7)​

Upcoming games: Thursday vs Northwestern (+1), Sunday at Minnesota (+4)
*Projected lines* Odds to win the Big Ten: (+100000)

Since Jeremiah Williams made his debut, Rutgers is 3-0 with road wins over Michigan and Maryland, plus a home win versus Wisconsin. Williams is averaging 14.0 points, 5.3 rebounds, and 3.0 assists in those wins. If your team already played Rutgers, then consider that a blessing because this team’s stock is rising fast.

Wish I could like this 1000x - nice! And accurate IMO.

NBC is awesome and the leader when it comes to sports coverage and production.

Also, this is great, finally someone who understands what “power” ranking means .. so many people/twitter accounts put out “power rankings” and it’s just their version of a season standing. It’s not, thats why we have standings, and it’s not a poll ranking, thats why we have the season polls - it’s how are the teams ranked NOW, today, as in, if they played tomorrow on a neutral court, who would win? Not a “fair ranking” deserving of your wins or losses earlier in the year, but how are they ranked TODAY. Hence “Power” ranking. For that, where we are here is about where I would say. Though, some people have us as high as 3rd behind Purdue and Illinois !
I like CBS Sports Website. Use it more than NBC or ESPN

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT