ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers in 60: 3pm Today/Sunday BTN !!

I will watch with great joy !!!

I have a 3 TV set up so Rutgers on the main TV , with red zone and fox/cbs on 3rd TV !!!!

Nice I'll add the First Win of Schiano II to the archives to be played at tailgates.

I've gotten lazy enough in recent years that I watch almost all my Northwestern games on the 60-minute replays. You see all the good plays without the delays, and if we're on the short end of a 35-point thumping somebody I can save a lot of stress and throwing stuff at the TV by not watching it all.

Reactions: goru1869
What's the deal with kick offs? Was that all intentional or do we just not have a kicker that can kick it through the end zone?

Vedral wasn't perfect yesterday, but he did so many good things. The most consequential play was his TD pass late in the game. However, he was doing so many little things right, like looking off while passing.

My favorite play - Start of 4Q, 4th & 1. He acted like he was going to let the clock run out then rushed to take the snap with two seconds left and went with his OL for the first down. Fooled the defense there. High IQ play - a product of great coaching.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT