ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball Rutgers-Maine Game Thread

I Luv Oskar shooting stroke. It is pretty. Add some confidence and he will be hard to defend.

Last edited:
Reactions: Scangg
I’ve been so busy with work and getting ready for the bowl game I forgot our Rutgers mens team had a game today haha but looking great against a teami hope we should easily beat

Hyatt really buried. I get giving a lot of guys minutes today, but it feels safe to say there’s not much to rely upon beyond Geo, RHJ, Cliff, Paul, Caleb, Mag, and a smattering of Jones/Miller and hope Hyatt gets out of his funk. We’ll have to live with some Rieber/Agee to spell Ciff.

We’ve reached the apex of hyperbole now: “A little Larry Bird action”

I dunno, I hate to be super negative in what appears to be a stress free win, but this 2nd half is pretty uninspiring.

We are not playing like a 24 point favorite. And our foul throw shooting is atrocious while Maine makes most of theirs. We seem to bring out the best in competitors with 3’s and foul shooting.

Maine lost to Quinnipiac by 26 … expected a bigger win by RU … still a win and get as many as you can.

DuHart having a career day against us. I’m having Nock Honor at Fordham flashbacks. What is it with us getting shredded by sub-6 foot guards?

Maine lost to Quinnipiac by 26 … expected a bigger win by RU … still a win and get as many as you can.
Maine’s 3 wins are vs. Maine-Farmington, Maine-Fort Kent, and New England University. Not sure if any of these are D1.

They lost to Virginia Tech by 35, Colorado by 42, and Bradley by 32.

Not good.

Maine’s 3 wins are vs. Maine-Farmington, Maine-Fort Kent, and New England University. Not sure if any of these are D1.

They lost to Virginia Tech by 35, Colorado by 42, and Bradley by 32.

Not good.
None of them are D-1. They have not beaten a D-1 team yet this season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT