ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball Rutgers-Maine Game Thread

Next year should be very interesting as this second group can't keep up anytime it sees the floor. I'd assume a few transfers in/out should help balance the team out from its current projected makeup.

I figured fatigue would be a factor in the second half with very little practice over the last two weeks

Reactions: Scangg
I agree but Rutgers allowed too many offensive rebounds and still doesn't know how to run a fast break.
Exactly which is why we try and learn from it and keep working on that in practice. I do agree with what a lot of people say and how Geo slows our offense down and the fact we don’t have a real PG right now which we desperately need

I am so glad you take such solice in this attendance stuff. Do you just root for everything to be a failure.
The attendance was greatly affected by the 72 hour rule. because no one could get a rapid test, appointments took 2 or three days.
Menlo Park has a pediatric walk up facility
that did not require apppointments. My 13 year old grandson is not vaccinated so I went there.
The wait was 5 hrs in the cold. He wanted to wait so we would make the game. I decided
to not go. We had the two free tickets, we got
for being a season ticket holder. We were really
disappointed. I will call Rutgers Monday to see if they give me another date.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT