ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers New Brunswick students release a 'terrorist-like' message to their school, demanding that the school cut ties with Israel.

Reactions: Postman_1
A tweet that doesn't mention any Jewish people at all is now anti-semitic, brought to you by the guy who said "sources" told him RU was ending their deal with the protesters LOL

The tweet is extremely racist. First, it falsely accuses Israel of genocide and rape. That's what Hamas is doing. Then they're upset about a Hamas leader being killed. The primary goal of Hamas is to kill all Jews.

Reactions: NealPageNJ
The tweet is extremely racist. First, it falsely accuses Israel of genocide and rape. That's what Hamas is doing. Then they're upset about a Hamas leader being killed. The primary goal of Hamas is to kill all Jews.

If someone says that American troops wrongly killed Iraqis or Vietnamese, does that make them anti-American or a critic of American policy?

If someone says that American troops wrongly killed Iraqis or Vietnamese, does that make them anti-American or a critic of American policy?

So it's OK to accuse a country of rape and genocide when it isn't true?

That's a bad comparison. It was never America's intention to kill all Vietnamese because of their race.

So it's OK to accuse a country of rape and genocide when it isn't true?

That's a bad comparison. It was never America's intention to kill all Vietnamese because of their race.

The First Amendment protects the rights of people to speak on issues of public concern. I see you complaining a ton about people accusing Israel of genocide. People accused President Biden and probably every President in my lifetime of genocide. The felon was accused with COVID. Bushes in Iraq. Clinton in Serbia etc. Would you have jailed those people? Does the accusation make them anti American?

Actually, many people said and continue to say that Mai Lai and Abu Gharaib (among other instances) occurred in large part because our mostly white military didn't value their lives. Now, I am not saying that is accurate or inaccurate, but I do think discussion about it is protected by the 1A.

In the case of Israel, their "leaders" have said things like "the Arabs are voting in droves" and that hospitals should be segregated based on religion. Another had a picture of a terrorist who massacred Palestinians praying in a mosque hanging on his wall. To say that any questioning of these people's intent is antisemitic is an absurdity.

Do I think it's a genocide? No. Do I think the Israeli gov places minimal value on the lives of Palestinians and is engaging the way it is, overruling generals and bombing aid workers because its far right leaders that praise segregation and terrorists face certain defeat at the ballot box when the war ends? 110%. That is backed up by Netanyahu funding Hamas to perpetuate his own political survival and prevent his own criminal trial from taking place.

Since Netanyahu also bombs aid workers and has killed his own citizens, I think he'd kill basically anyone to not lose power and avoid jail. Much like the Hamas terrorists murdered Thai farm workers and Arabs living in Israel. It's brutality and murder by people whose goals are strictly self perpetuation at any cost. Lives don't matter, race and religion aside. It's terrorism, not genocide.

Of course, most Israelis and most Jews globally, and most people generally don't support this behavior. So the idea that any questioning of it is antisemitic defies logic.

You are essentially just saying any criticism of Israel's conduct is antisemtitic, which would basically make most Israelis antisemitic. Not logical.

• Haha
The First Amendment protects the rights of people to speak on issues of public concern. I see you complaining a ton about people accusing Israel of genocide. People accused President Biden and probably every President in my lifetime of genocide. The felon was accused with COVID. Bushes in Iraq. Clinton in Serbia etc. Would you have jailed those people? Does the accusation make them anti American?

Actually, many people said and continue to say that Mai Lai and Abu Gharaib (among other instances) occurred in large part because our mostly white military didn't value their lives. Now, I am not saying that is accurate or inaccurate, but I do think discussion about it is protected by the 1A.

In the case of Israel, their "leaders" have said things like "the Arabs are voting in droves" and that hospitals should be segregated based on religion. Another had a picture of a terrorist who massacred Palestinians praying in a mosque hanging on his wall. To say that any questioning of these people's intent is antisemitic is an absurdity.

Do I think it's a genocide? No. Do I think the Israeli gov places minimal value on the lives of Palestinians and is engaging the way it is, overruling generals and bombing aid workers because its far right leaders that praise segregation and terrorists face certain defeat at the ballot box when the war ends? 110%. That is backed up by Netanyahu funding Hamas to perpetuate his own political survival and prevent his own criminal trial from taking place.

Since Netanyahu also bombs aid workers and has killed his own citizens, I think he'd kill basically anyone to not lose power and avoid jail. Much like the Hamas terrorists murdered Thai farm workers and Arabs living in Israel. It's brutality and murder by people whose goals are strictly self perpetuation at any cost. Lives don't matter, race and religion aside. It's terrorism, not genocide.

Of course, most Israelis and most Jews globally, and most people generally don't support this behavior. So the idea that any questioning of it is antisemitic defies logic.

You are essentially just saying any criticism of Israel's conduct is antisemtitic, which would basically make most Israelis antisemitic. Not logical.

You're putting words in my mouth again. To criticize Israel is not anti-semitic, to be on the side of Hamas is.

I can't believe that you would fall for this conspiracy theory that Netanyahu wanted Hamas to attack. You might as well listen to Info Wars.

Many mistakes have been made by Israel in this war, but they are truly mistakes. On the other hand, Hamas can't make any mistakes since all death is good to them, both Jewish and Arab. They use women and children as shields, so they can get the death count higher and gain your sympathy.

Exactly what did you want Israel to do after October 7th? Nothing? Do you want them to reward Hamas for slaughtering Jews?

You're putting words in my mouth again. To criticize Israel is not anti-semitic, to be on the side of Hamas is.

I can't believe that you would fall for this conspiracy theory that Netanyahu wanted Hamas to attack. You might as well listen to Info Wars.

Many mistakes have been made by Israel in this war, but they are truly mistakes. On the other hand, Hamas can't make any mistakes since all death is good to them, both Jewish and Arab. They use women and children as shields, so they can get the death count higher and gain your sympathy.

Exactly what did you want Israel to do after October 7th? Nothing? Do you want them to reward Hamas for slaughtering Jews?

OK...so if someone says Israel is committing genocide, how is that siding with Hamas?

I didn't say he wanted Hamas to attack. I stated the fact, as reported by Israeli media, that he allowed them to be funded to help stave off the creation of a Palestinian state.

At what point is the repetition of the same mistakes a constant? Here in the US, when a police dept consistently harasses if not kills the citizenry, they get a consent decree. What is Israel's plan to make up for their problem?

I hope Hamas is wiped off the face of the Earth. But I also want the Israeli gov to face the full force of justice. Which is the belief held by most normal people.

Israel could have and should have gone after the Hamas leadership as it's doing now with Haniyeh and others. Bombing churches in the alleged pursuit of Islamic fundamentalists is farcical.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT