ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers - Ohio State Watch Parties

Richie O

Hall of Famer
Staff
Mar 21, 2016
South Amboy, NJ
I know I already saw on posted for Hoboken, but I figured for every away game we should get an “official” thread started so people know which local bars will be packed with fellow fans. Submit any and all Rutgers watch parties below!

Anyone in the Charlotte NC area know of any Rutgers watch party restaurants, let me know!

Change in venue for Mercer County Watch Party

Now at HAMILTON TAP & GRILL on Rt. 130N

Private room. Giant drop down TV. Beer specials.

Come join us.
They want to be a go to RU watch party bar.

http://hamiltontap.com/

Last edited:
Last edited:
Reactions: Rutgers8086
Bump because I had to change my earlier post. The original bar is no longer showing college football games.

Last edited:
Port Chalmers, New Zealand.
The view is pretty awesome, except that we won't actually be able to see the game.
(Unless someone has a great idea.)
sbsp05.jpg

Looking for a fellow fan to watch the game with in Chicago
From rutgers Club of Chicago
Happy Friday Everyone,

Tomorrow Rutgers is playing #4 Ohio State and the kick off is at 2:30pm CST. Upset in the making. The bar Derno's (formally Yakzies on Diversey) will continue to be the place to catch all Rutgers games. We'll be in the back of the bar watching the game. Also, if you ever stop in and the game is not on just ask the bartenders to turn it on and they will gladly do so.

Derno's address is:
506 W Diversey Pkwy, Chicago, IL 60614

Hope to see you there.
Rutgers Club of Chicago

Reactions: ScarletKid2008
Game Day !

Love seeing all these watch parties ! It’s important for us to be out there in our communities showing the RU pride. I harp on it all the time but when people complain about recruiting and our position as a school/program , being a visible Rutgers supporter and proudly doing so is one of the few and most impactful things you can do to help improve the perception for RU.

If anyone is still scrambling for a place to watch in North Jersey - we have two awesome watch parties being run in Hoboken. One of them is only a few yards from the NJ transit station if you wanted to take the train in.

Hope to see you out there !

Voodoo Bar. Right of Pasteur Street in HCMC. Went last week but they didnt have the game on. Guess I will just have to go back...... again.

92-ho-tung-mau-district.jpg

I’m going to the alum thing in cherry hill tomorrow but I live close to there and will definitely be down for there for future games.

I'm heading to Kansas next week. I'm hoping I can get someone else to take over putting a watch party together there. The manager was Very excited to have us.. Even offering the ability to pitch a tent in the parking lot & maybe bring vendors in for us.

Arriving in Paris from London by train tonight around 9pm local time (3pm EDT), so will try to watch if I can.

Hamilton Tap and Grill in Hamilton has confirmed they have MSG+ as well as FSN and will be showing the Kansas game on Saturday.

Hamilton Tap and Grill

And I can confirm we've reserved the party room for this week starting at 11:30. Hamilton Tap & Grill is on Route 130 in Hamilton NJ for anyone who wants to join Saturday. We had about 35 people for the OSU game on less than 16 hours notice last week so we hope to pack the room this weekend. It has been open about a month and they are very welcoming with their 135 inch television which has MSG+ (Channel 635 on Direct TV) for this weekend's game. More importantly, it has good food and drinks and was a fun atmosphere to be around with other Rutgers fans, even with the game going on. Looks like we may try to make this the official Mercer County/Northern Burlington County watch party location, or at least it has a lot of potential.

Looking for some Charlotte NC alumni to watch the game tonight! New to the city do we have any watch parties? Go Knights!

Reactions: Richie O
In case anyone starts reading this like it's current like I did: Thread is from 2 years ago!

Probably check before you head out to any of these places 😉

Reactions: MrsScrew
In case anyone starts reading this like it's current like I did: Thread is from 2 years ago!

Probably check before you head out to any of these places 😉
Lol I did the same thing. Right up until I started reading the post from Chicago saying the OSU game time was 2:30.

Reactions: fsg2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT