ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Manasquan Boys Basketball sues NJSIAA over Camden loss

Disagree. You cannot have replay in NJ high school hoops. Which plays do you review? Where do you go to review the tape? Should the ref grab the live feed on his phone? There are numerous mistakes throughout every single game. Can’t just choose which ones are “horrible” mistakes and review those. Refs mess it up every day…we have to live with it at this level.
On a final buzzer shot? What world do you come from.😘
I don’t think you are actually interested in understanding another point of view. Everyone played by the rules and they lost. Period.
I tried but your blatant BS borders on stupidity. It should be instituted into all games where games are on a tv. Many are and that’s why? You keep making excuses just as the hierarchy does in.high school sports in NJ. Oh and ignats… I never mentioned anyone not playing by the rules. My entire reasoning is the lack thereof in competence and common sense by the NJSIAA.

Disagree. You cannot have replay in NJ high school hoops. Which plays do you review? Where do you go to review the tape? Should the ref grab the live feed on his phone? There are numerous mistakes throughout every single game. Can’t just choose which ones are “horrible” mistakes and review those. Refs mess it up every day…we have to live with it at this level.

If Camden had any class they'd bow out as they lost and they know it.

Arguing about the game, missed ops etc is flat out re^arded. End of the game, Manasquan won with the shot.

For me, that's the most important thing to keep in mind on a message board, if one wants to keep his/her sanity. Not everybody is interested in or capable of critical thinking, objective analysis, and keeping an open mind...
“Capable” is key. Most of these guys are a couple of standard deviations closer to the mean than some of us 🤷‍♂️

Reality. If you have replay on the final buzzer shot you have to have it all game. There are a ton of calls during the game that impact points scored. What happened was wrong, but you don't just choose to use video review out of the blue. Tough deal for Manasquan but it is what it is...can't suddenly use video review for one play. That's the world I come from. I would put a little kissy face for you but I'm not like you.

BS nonsense
Camden lost. Case closed.
They choked the game away. That's a fact. Should have won on the buzzer and got robbed...that stinks. But they absolutely choked that game away in the 4th quarter. Went 7:59.5 without scoring...actually probably more because not sure when they last scored in Q3. Choked...then got robbed.

-What ever YouTube/ NFHS Network company covering the game, including NJ com and their obnoxious announcer, is to provide the refs cameras, monitors, etc for replay. It’s the least that those bootleg ESPN companies can do since in NFHS Network’s case, subscribers PAY for their mostly 💩💩💩 work.

-Give coaches two challenges per game at anytime. They keep their challenge if they win, lose a timeout if they lose.

-Officials can use these feeds for any reason, esp a situation like Camden/ Manasquan. If they still screw that up: BANNED

-Any school official, employee, fan, etc approach an official at any time: BANNED, FIRED, AND/OR ARRESTED.
NFHS doesn't do all HS games. Have to be consistent. So then what, should we use the HUDL recording? Or for the schools that don't have HUDL cameras installed, should we go to the camcorder the JV kid is using to record the game from the top of the bleachers? Doesn't work.

Reality. If you have replay on the final buzzer shot you have to have it all game. There are a ton of calls during the game that impact points scored. What happened was wrong, but you don't just choose to use video review out of the blue. Tough deal for Manasquan but it is what it is...can't suddenly use video review for one play. That's the world I come from. I would put a little kissy face for you but I'm not like you.
No your not 😜

They choked the game away. That's a fact. Should have won on the buzzer and got robbed...that stinks. But they absolutely choked that game away in the 4th quarter. Went 7:59.5 without scoring...actually probably more because not sure when they last scored in Q3. Choked...then got robbed.
So how much time was on the game clock ? . 6 seconds…. Camden was gifted a win you and everyone that’s honest knows this as a fact. A visual fact documented on film. Proud of the Manasquan team for showing the integrity to come and give the Camden players a round of applause.Guarantee that doesn’t occur if the game was opposite.

So how much time was on the game clock ? . 6 seconds…. Camden was gifted a win you and everyone that’s honest knows this as a fact. A visual fact documented on film. Proud of the Manasquan team for showing the integrity to come and give the Camden players a round of applause.Guarantee that doesn’t occur if the game was opposite.
Dude you can’t read. I clearly acknowledged multiple times that Manasquan got robbed. I am honest and the film doesn’t lie. But if you would look just a tiny bit further than the last play you would see that they didn’t score the entire fourth quarter. They went 7 minutes 59 and a half seconds before hitting the last second shot. They won (but didn’t). My point is not that they weren’t robbed. It is that they choked the game away. 14 point lead entering the quarter and they score nothing. They choked…then got screwed. This is a fact.

And you can be as proud as you want of the Manasquan team. You can also choose to make assumptions about Camden team’s character…but I would guess that you do not know a single kid on the Camden team, so it is an assumption on your part.

Dude you can’t read. I clearly acknowledged multiple times that Manasquan got robbed. I am honest and the film doesn’t lie. But if you would look just a tiny bit further than the last play you would see that they didn’t score the entire fourth quarter. They went 7 minutes 59 and a half seconds before hitting the last second shot. They won (but didn’t). My point is not that they weren’t robbed. It is that they choked the game away. 14 point lead entering the quarter and they score nothing. They choked…then got screwed. This is a fact.

And you can be as proud as you want of the Manasquan team. You can also choose to make assumptions about Camden team’s character…but I would guess that you do not know a single kid on the Camden team, so it is an assumption on your part.
I'm sorry but your fking re^arded. Who cares when they scored, they won the game on points. Nowhere does it say how often, when, in what quarter you have to score but to score the most points

you're whole argument is like an audition for the special Olympics debate team

Reactions: Section124
I'm sorry but your fking re^arded. Who cares when they scored, they won the game on points. Nowhere does it say how often, when, in what quarter you have to score but to score the most points

you're whole argument is like an audition for the special Olympics debate team
They choked like you do to your chicken.

Number one idiot I ain’t your dude… number 2 Camden could have been losing by 20 points and yet you realize that basket was good and ruled for in favor of Manasquan and victorious. Then the more idiots like you came down and interfered. Sorry Ignats that ‘s bogus sorry you couldn’t pay me enough to live in Camden…👍

Number one idiot I ain’t your dude… number 2 Camden could have been losing by 20 points and yet you realize that basket was good and ruled for in favor of Manasquan and victorious. Then the more idiots like you came down and interfered. Sorry Ignats that ‘s bogus sorry you couldn’t pay me enough to live in Camden…👍
Not sure how you can misconstrue things so badly that you thing me or others like me came down and interfered. Something is wrong with you dude. It's actually crazy, now you are ragging on Camden and saying I couldn't pay you enough to live there. Something isn't right with you. Bottom line is this...after it's all said and done, the Manasquan kids will remember for the rest of their lives that the refs stole the game...and they did. But they will also have to live with the fact that they choked away a game that was sitting in their laps. One of the bigger choke jobs you will see in sports...they know it and it's true even if you want to deny it and call other posters names. You can't change it....CHOKE.

Are you and 95 related or something? He calls me ret rded and you call me g y. You got a good thing going between the two of you. You are a real mess bobby boy.
Where did you see g…y in my post . If you can show that to me but ….once again you are wrong . You are a sick sick kid.

Not sure how you can misconstrue things so badly that you thing me or others like me came down and interfered. Something is wrong with you dude. It's actually crazy, now you are ragging on Camden and saying I couldn't pay you enough to live there. Something isn't right with you. Bottom line is this...after it's all said and done, the Manasquan kids will remember for the rest of their lives that the refs stole the game...and they did. But they will also have to live with the fact that they choked away a game that was sitting in their laps. One of the bigger choke jobs you will see in sports...they know it and it's true even if you want to deny it and call other posters names. You can't change it....CHOKE.
You just posted 5-6 times in a row … Triggered is a mild term for your obsesssion son.

You just posted 5-6 times in a row … Triggered is a mild term for your obsesssion son.
Sorry dude. I just logged on and read your posts aimed at me...felt like each one deserved a response. I would suggest the opposite in terms of who's triggered. You are the one calling names and throwing insults. You keep on doing it over and over. Have a good night.

Why men can’t have male friends? Doesn’t mean a sexual relationship all the time. Grow up a bit and think about it. Not everything is as you perceive in this world. BTW : enjoy the day and nice weather.

Why men can’t have male friends? Doesn’t mean a sexual relationship all the time. Grow up a bit and think about it. Not everything is as you perceive in this world. BTW : enjoy the day and nice weather.
Nice try. This has run its course and then some. I’m done with the Manasquan topic. Seacrest Out!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT