ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers vs Michigan / Game Thread

To paraphrase one of my favorite movies:

One completion, that's all we got, one goddamn completion?
You can't say goddamn on the air.
Don't worry, nobody is listening anyway.

Reactions: PSU_Nut
Defense is still playing hard FWIW but zero help from the O or special teams. It is incredible.

I don't think I've ever see an offense look so completely inept. The OL should be absolutely ashamed of themselves.

If Oden doesn't play in this game, I hope Ash just bluntly says we didn't want him to get killed. He'll be starting next week.

All you people bitching about talent level, wide open Michigan receivers is on coaching.

That was a one man route on 3rd down. Why the hell are we sprinting a right handed QB out to the left?

we are getting destroyed in the trenches. Been watching it all game. This game is all about trenches. It can make all your skill players better or worse.

Reactions: D1ESEL44
One thing I really hope is that there is no infighting on the team between the offense and defense. I imagine it's got to be really frustrating to play D when you are out there the whole game.

Kicking myself for not jumping on UM -23 when I had the chance. I knew there was no way we'd compete.

We are officially the Cleveland Browns of college football......... except worse.

we are getting destroyed in the trenches. Been watching it all game. This game is all about trenches. It can make all your skill players better or worse.

This - they have tried every possible combination of O-lineman in this game to no avail. They are just getting absolutely whooped.

3 man rush with 2 blitzers and pressure is still there within 2 seconds..its a disaster

Heeman has actually looked decent, but the right side of the OL...it doesn't matter who they put in...they are getting whooped.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT