ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers vs Michigan / Game Thread

Are we that dumb that we think Peppers would actually throw the ball?

So should we have seriously let FLood win 0-2 games this years just so all you clowns would stop bashing anything different??? Are you all that blind?

yeah #4 michigan of this years is the same as the terrible team we beat that led to hoke's firing. Oh and our talent is exactly the same as that 2014 team. Go find another team clown.
stop with the talent nonsense, several games today should tell yuou that it's coaching and right now, it looks like we don't have any

stop with the talent nonsense, several games today should tell yuou that it's coaching and right now, it looks like we don't have any

You show me a team that sucked last year that has all new coaches and a new offense that has played well against top 5 competition.

He just fell forward...no one touched him and he just fell forward.

Play Oden please at least he'll be on the roster next year.

Reactions: satnom
Friedgen > Mehringer. Don't underestimate that impact. Hopefully Drew evolves as the season progresses to get something going. There are winnable games on our schedule if we can move the ball and get 17 pts from the O.
I believe that the impact of the Fridge was much greater than anybody gave him credit for.. I still wish it would have been possible to swap him for Flood

can someone explain to me wha tthe OC is trying to accomplish with these plays? I mean holy crap, these plays do not fit the personal, they look made up in the sand

Any athlete can tell you it's talent. Switch 10 guys on these teams and it looks different.

No we're not losing recruits - if Ash has been honest that he's coming into fully rebuild this entire school, they'll get it.

best way to keep them is to show marked improvement in S&C and technique as the season goes on.

That was a much different team with a coach nearly as bad as Fudd.
Ash has no players - unfair comparison. Don't get me wrong, we are terrible, but having nova, caroo and grant on offense is a big difference. Floods lack of recruiting is why this is so painful.

After looking how Indiana hung in with Ohio state today, we may not win another game this year. Let's just hope ash can hold this recruiting class together.

stop with the coaching nonsense. Coaching doesnt lead to 1:1 disaster. You need to win the match up with the guy in front of you before you coach to strategize anything. Have you ever played? If my 5 online can't give 3 seconds against 4 dline, you are TOAST. What doesn't your feeble mind comprehend?

Send 11 guys at Peppers here. Let someone-- anyone -- other than him.

Geezus, their O lineman just pancaked two of our guys simultaneously. I've never seen that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT