ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers vs Michigan / Game Thread

Anyone but laviano from now on. I really see no reason to play him anymore.

We have pieces but need more. The OL needs to start playing with attitude.

Great run by Allen for the 1st down but ugh, get down when you are past the sticks.

ok that sucked but like his moves. He needs to go down there and protect the ball, Im sure they told him that

Kyle Flood beat Michigan at home only 2 years ago. Terry Ash can't even give us a half of competitive football.
yeah #4 michigan of this years is the same as the terrible team we beat that led to hoke's firing. Oh and our talent is exactly the same as that 2014 team. Go find another team clown.

Reactions: RUonBrain
lets see Oden... forget allen. i rather see the future.
Not like we're going to many games this year, we mind as well let young guys get some experience

Reactions: MYHATINTHERING
With no OL and an offense centered around one or two potential threats (Martin and Harris), there's no way we can get out of this hole.

The OL is awful...Zach Allen is not comfortable in there and has no time. This is a 2-10 season, not Ashs fault. We have very little talent but this is #4...we are simply outmatched.

This is a team that needs to recruit OLs badly...we will certainly not score tonight or even make it across the 40. Tough times ahead but I will be patient...

oh well. at least we got the first down. we weren't gonna win this game anyway. just would be happy to see us keep fighting.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT