ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers vs Michigan State at 6pm 1/20 game thread

If we lose this game it will be because of the poor foul shooting

OK ladies. Only down two. I hope Arella's not gassed. She is taking over the game and needs to keep it going.

okay here we go 51-49 after 3

RU outscored them 22-13. Guirantes with 26 is unstoppable..keep riding her...but its the defense that made the difference and has to keep it up and limit those open 3s.

Good points BAC. And we can't go into our recent funk where we get outplayed in the 4th. BTW, I think the officials called it very fair for both teams in the 3rd. We need to see them do that again in the 4th quarter.

Guirantes has 26 points at the end of third quarter Rutgers trails 51-49.

Singleton very very disappointed in her energy. On both ends of the court. Very sad

Reactions: RU MAN
The defence in the paint is horrible. Getting out hustled and rebounded. Now is not the time. They can own this if they just play position and continue to find AG.

Reactions: bac2therac
Come on ladies. Three straight crap possessions. Let's go.

Right now, I would let Arella drive and/or dish it to Jordan. But no one else should try to score unless they're absolutely open.

Rutgers strategy for the rest of the game should be to give the ball to Guirantes and let her take the shots.The defense has allowed too many offensive rebounds.

Once again, 4th quarter they don't show up. Now we're down 7.

yup thats it game over 9-0 run after getting the lead, RU just played awful on offense and you could see that 3 coming a mile away

better team won tonight, this wasnt a joke. MSU is better and Cherub did a great job adjusting after RU took the lead.

Reactions: RU MAN
Woeful defense against 3 point shot from the corner,Michigan State leads 60-53.

What the hell is Gilles taking that three? Hey C Viv your best player hasn't touch the ball in the last two possession. Why? Terrible.

The most concerning things : 1) we never pressed - why
2) never made any adjustments cviv on guarding open 3s
3) absolutely no energy on rebounds. Very disappointing

What a let down and we wonder why we aren’t ranked here you go lose to a mediocre team at home.

ADVERTISEMENT