ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers vs Michigan State / Match Thread - Sunday 1pm

When the guy on top goes for a turn/tilt of some kind and puts himself on his back and essentially pins himself. You almost never see it from a kid above the age of 12.[/

What was the score at the time of the defensive pin? Was MVB otherwise competitive?

I also could not figure out a post above. Was someone saying that Grello’s opponent should also have been called on the defensive pin?

thanks!

MVB was behind but not out of reach in the early stages of the second period.

. I posted that and yes the man was pinned. He tried a roll through and he was stuck on his back. Grello had both his legs in the air sitting on top of him. The ref was watching something else, what I have no idea. The way this guy reffed I wouldn't be surprised if he was day dreaming at the time.

Reactions: Loyal-Son
And exactly what color scheme is MSU's fit for? None of the four seasons. Maybe military/camouflage/hunting season?
I didn't mention seasons I only meant the sunlight. With the bright white in the middle and the green on the outside it just didn't look good on camera to me with the sun shining in the gym. Then again, I'm color blind and maybe that was the problem.

Reactions: R U Crazy
MVB was behind but not out of reach in the early stages of the second period.

. I posted that and yes the man was pinned. He tried a roll through and he was stuck on his back. Grello had both his legs in the air sitting on top of him. The ref was watching something else, what I have no idea. The way this guy reffed I wouldn't be surprised if he was day dreaming at the time.

Refs don’t want to call defensive pins. It has to be blatant. MVB was on his back for a good 3-5 seconds. Grello’s guy wasn’t stuck nearly as long. No issue with MVBs call or the Grello no-call.

Pagano....uh pass.
MVB..... wont make the lineup next year when it matters
Grello….. lousy performance

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT