ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers vs Michigan State / Match Thread - Sunday 1pm

How long does it take for wrestlers to recover from a match that went three full periods? It doesn't seem to take that long since in tournaments they'll wrestle multiple matches in a day, but was wondering if there's any residual fatigue since we just wrestled tOSU Friday night. TIA.

Any definite start times? Flo says 2PM and Michigan State Website says 1 (I assume Central Time)

Any definite start times? Flo says 2PM and Michigan State Website says 1 (I assume Central Time)
Then if you click on the match listing and schedule it says 1 et so who really knows. I'm almost positive it starts at one eastern but if not we wait another hour

If you go to Flo it says 2PM but if you click through to schedule it says “wrestling starts at 1PM”

How long does it take for wrestlers to recover from a match that went three full periods? It doesn't seem to take that long since in tournaments they'll wrestle multiple matches in a day, but was wondering if there's any residual fatigue since we just wrestled tOSU Friday night. TIA.
Single dual meets, your ready the next evening. Tournaments, you're beat to sh*t so a couple days.

BTN Plus has it streaming at 1pm EST.

Hmmm 5 minutes after and blue screen must not be televising the national anthem. It's happened before. At 10 mins. after then get worried.

Wrestling has started so there must be an issue with the production/stream

Anyone got it Flo or BTN PLUS? I've got both but I think they use the same feed. This is a lot of money I'm shelling out for this sh*t to happen.

Where's that dude who works for Flo? He posts here. Hey buddy, I want your head on a platter.

Wouldn’t be surprised if the stream goes live at 2PM midway through a match considering the 1PM/2PM issue we were all confused about earlier

Reactions: R U Crazy
Anyone got it Flo or BTN PLUS? I've got both but I think they use the same feed. This is a lot of money I'm shelling out for this sh*t to happen.

Where's that dude who works for Flo? He posts here. Hey buddy, I want your head on a platter.

It's the same fees unfortunately so we are SOL unless it gets fixed.

Solid production by MSU. It’s amazing how bad rest of these schools are. I’m being sarcastic. I have nothing

giphy.gif

Posted sarcastically.

OK anybody got scores or updates looks like we'll have to do this the old fashion way when the telegraph was all the rage.

184-P2 | Janzer lands two takedowns in the second period for a 5-1 lead after two. MSU has challenged the last takedown.

USE TWITTER for updates

Reactions: Clearscreen25
YAY[banana] OK this is bush league no score or time. Unfvcking believable

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT