ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling MATCHDAY THREAD: Rutgers Wrestling vs. Michigan State

Whatever, they're doing it's just not working with Soldano. After this year he desperately needs a redshirt and reset. He's getting fvcking destroyed.

He was in like an arm bar. Just a wild soldano position, that's gotta be a lot of strength. Def should have been a reversal and backs

Reactions: Leonard23
I think you guys have a chance against Michigan. They were in reverse all evening against PSU. If your boys are aggressive, you can win that dual.
Not sure this is a troll lol… I don’t think we are beating Michigan lol

Reactions: obrats
Love the black font on black screen for riding time.
Christmas Vacation GIF

Ugh Soldano. He looks lost out there today.

Whatever, they're doing it's just not working with Soldano. After this year he desperately needs a redshirt and reset. He's getting fvcking destroyed.
As I said earlier this year, he looks undersized on a fairly consistent basis. Someone countered and said something along the line like he has held his own or he hasn't been out muscled. Welp, that sure changed tonight. He belongs at a lower weight, especially against B1Gger competition.

Reactions: koleszar
As I said earlier this year, he looks undersized on a fairly consistent basis. Someone countered and said something along the line like he has held his own or he hasn't been out muscled. Welp, that sure changed tonight. He belongs at a lower weight, especially against B1Gger competition.
He's at the same weight as last year when he looked stronger.

Not at all. They were not good. No Gomez in the lineup either.
Not many team will look good against PSU.. RU didn’t look better after tn.. not sure Moore will win 141 anymore.. Soldano probably will lose to Michigan’s 184.. 149 is a tossup w Gomez out but Lewan will go at 157… would need a perfect match to pull off the upset… and when was the last time RU had a pf match for an upset… almost a decade ago? 2016.. yeah 2016 lol

Reactions: UnderHooks
This ref is the worst. A push out is NOT a stall. A good ref will tell them action, and sometimes (should be more frequent) bang the guy who does the pushing w a stall.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT