ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling MATCHDAY THREAD: Rutgers Wrestling vs. Michigan State

I mean o toole won u23 same time mess won u20.
O toole and carr have beaten everyone else too. Only losses at this point are to each other outside of the head scratcher for carr at cklv.
We will see, gonna be fun to watch these guys all go at it at ncaas.

I mean o toole won u23 same time mess won u20.
O toole and carr have beaten everyone else too. Only losses at this point are to each other outside of the head scratcher for carr at cklv.
We will see, gonna be fun to watch these guys all go at it at ncaas.
Agreed, the thing that makes MM dangerous and y I give him an outside shot when most don’t… is his relentless pace and gas tank.. he completely wrecked #7 Amine..

Reactions: Peteras9144
Agreed, the thing that makes MM dangerous and y I give him an outside shot when most don’t… is his relentless pace and gas tank.. he completely wrecked #7 Amine..
I very much am looking forward to watching this match.

Moore did not seem very strong this match. Looked pretty passive. Definitely did not look like the Moore we saw in previous matches. That's a real bad loss.

"Clark" looks an awful lot like DeSantis, ya know the guy who actually weighed in and was listed as wrestling 157 tonight... Anyone on that MSU production crew awake over there or are they just worried about their battery...

Reactions: LETSGORU91
Moore did not seem very strong this match. Looked pretty passive. Definitely did not look like the Moore we saw in previous matches. That's a real bad loss.
Length of Hamden seemed to be a problem for Moore. Hamden kept him off his head. Would like to see Moore do more then just the upper body stuff

Length of Hamden seemed to be a problem for Moore. Hamden kept him off his head. Would like to see Moore do more then just the upper body stuff
I don't think that was the issue tonight. He didn't look like he had any strength.

Saldate with a 90 second parallel ride and no stall calls. Alrighty. DeSantis wrestled a gritty match getting a TD to eliminate the major.

Reactions: Jersey Boys
At some point you have to give the impression your attempting offense on top. With that said I don’t call a stall there myself.

OMG after wrestling a good match White just goes right to his back. WTF was that?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT