ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers vs Minnesota Game Thread 4PM 2/3/19

As ice cold in the first quarter as the previous game

10-10 after 1

Horrendous offense by both teams in first period.Rutgers should be ahead by double digits because Minnesota stinks.

TO by Arella lucky she didn't get T'd up. We haven'scored yet. Carey with steal.YES stasha with bucket 17 - 10

Minnesota has yet to score a point in the second quarter.19-10 Rutgers

19-10 RU, Minn going to the line. So far Cryor only played 3 minutes, Zippy with all the minutes. hmmm

RU turns ball over on shot clock violation. Both teams ice cold.
Still no sign of Cryor. RU up19-12 w 1;45 to go,. this is one ugly game yikes

This game could set basketball back a few years. Minn with just 4 fts in 2nd quarter so far.

Last edited:
Giles is killing RU with stupid fouls UGH

I'm guessing Cryor is hurt.

Shot clock violations on Rutgers part.The futility of Minnesota is main reason Rutgers is leading 23-17 in a horrendous first half.Far too many Rutgers fouls.

23-17 end of half. God this is pathetic. We should be up by double digits big time again. Arella if MIA/benched again

Reactions: ScarletDave
At half RU up 23-17. Ugly ugly game.

Cryor started ,,left aftr 3 minutes without taking a shot, and never returned.
What happened?

23-17 half time.Horrendous performance by both teams but Minnesota staying in game because of foul shots.Cryor on bench for too many minutes.

Well, Minnesota got a whole ONE BASKET the entire second quarter - and how does the RU offense counter? Just a 6-point halftime lead. Unbelievable garbage. I hope to Cviv that CC is just hurt and keeping her out as a precaution ... there's a time to discipline players I get it but my goodness this could be "the" year and we need our stars in there! Every game someone out. ENOUGH! I don't care if they showed up 5 mins late to practice, this entire university needs a Big Ten championship !!!

23-17 half time.Horrendous performance by both teams but Minnesota staying in game because of foul shots.Cryor on bench for too many minutes.
CVS may be giving CC a message as well as Arella. We ain't gonna win if both can't play, if we lose it would be brutal on the rankings tomorrow

This is one of those games in which we just need to play, score more than they do and leave. No comments or anything else. Just don’t allow the level of competition beat you.

Arella our hurt. Cryor nowhere to be seen , Game remains very ugly and very close , 24-19.

Has Calhoun played yet?

Every game is worse than the last. The officiating today has been putrid. A clear foul or a damn timeout should be called and now our player is fracking hurt. The amount of contact Defensively and offensively Minnesota is allowed is sickeningly unfair. Can’t remember which Minnesota player but she used her forearm 3 time son the same drive and no foul was called

Reactions: ScarletDave
Whoever’s dumb broadcast this is is garbage. I’d like to see whether a shot goes through the hoop and not some crazy ass Minnesota fan bout to trip and break her face

Reactions: RUfanDNT
Every Fn thing going wrong. RU up 29-26. Missed shots, Pelc hits a 3, but RU called timeout at same time, Giurantes lost to a knee or leg injury, Cryor must be out hurt too, Minn stinks but RU is stinking the joint up too.

Win or lose this has to rank as the worse Rutgers performance of the season.Excessive fouling by Rutgers.Score 29-26 third quarter with 4 minutes remaining.Rutgers is sleep walking and I don't know .what Stringer is doing with team substitutions .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT