ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers vs Ohio State / Game Thread

Big time? We're afraid to even return a kick now regardless of coverage. This is way too conservative coaching. Zero confidence spills right across the team,

Really disappointed that coaches still don't seem to be adding value.

Reactions: Proud NJ Sports Fan
Gio did ok until that INT, although not all of if was against the first team and there's no way OSU was as juiced up at halftime as at the start of the game. Maybe give Lewis a series or two?

Only advice I have...

become a basketball fan!

Ash will be calling Pikiell tonight and asking him a long list of questions.

Either way, Ash is laughing to the bank.

Sorry you can't call that, he was continuing to move up field than at last minute as Hayes threw his body decided to try and step out.

Reactions: ScarletDave
Sorry that was not a late hit! The QB was literally POINTING to our guy to tell his man to block him ! So he could keep running! It was a totally clean hit as well

Where'd everyone go? Do people think this is over?

giphy.gif

Reactions: TonyLieske
Oddly.. if we get a TD (a big IF) and OSU doesn't score again.. that is just about the point spread.

(there goes that... and oh.. btw.. that is why you hit him before he goes OOB)..

At least our players learned their lesson and didn't tackle him that time.
same thing happened on an early punt return.. we run into a guy who throws his hand up late.. get called.. the next time we watch him catch it and he runs right past us

come to think of it.. had echoes of that Texas State long snapper call.. we get called for hitting the guy.. then we never hit him again

We are running more than OSU. Guess we don’t want to hurt their playoff chances anymore by putting up a lot of points since we scored a FG

I'm now on board with making a change. The team takes on the personality of the coach. I dont feel our coach has confidence. We never seem to have a gameplan of attack and never have confidence as a team. You need to find your style and execute well to score upsets. We will never beat the top big teams by trying to play them straight up.

Ripped our jersey off, wrapped his arm around our guy. Matt Mullen “yep it doesn’t get better than that”

Reactions: RUfromNJ
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT