ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers vs Ohio State / Game Thread

So Ash was looking for a way to meas
Ash wanted to use this game to measure how much progress the program has made .
Well, not much.
I guess he will find another game to measure now.
As for the measurement:

Z3ha5dA.gif

Reactions: Block R
I mean that his to be wrap on Art. His throws are awful. Missing wide open guys. He’ll be back another day but he needs to be taken out of this game.

MERCY RULE--can our "fans" stop bashing "their" team--the comments really don't show insights but rather show some just like to kick when one's down
sorry, it's a game thread and we're beyond abysmal today - what the hell do you expect?

Sit showing no creativity with play call as a QB ....will need him to make something happen when play call or protection breaks down

Rutgers has 29 yards of total offense so far in the game which is in the second quarter.

I like Sitkowski, I’m not saying forever but just for this game against this defense, we have to try someone with experience now, plain and simple. Gio needs to come in, Lewis can’t throw well enough under pressure.

Whoever mentioned "happy feet" before.. there it was again.

And.. wow.. off his back foot on a screen.. PULL HIM.. try someone else.. maybe let him come back in for the 2nd half start
I agree kid's rattled(to be expected) bring in Gio or Lewis for a while let him settle down. Games moving too fast for him right now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT