ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers vs Ohio State / Game Thread

It’s very clear they are not prepared to play today. Missed assignments, no gameplan. And we thought our team would be improved? This looks worse honestly... at least the past few years they were just outclassed, they are whiffing constantly on assignments.

Why do we have a 90 year old coaching our defense. I know he was Ash’s coach when he played at a D III school or whatever but does he even understand football anymore

I mean that his to be wrap on Art. His throws are awful. Missing wide open guys. He’ll be back another day but he needs to be taken out of this game.
Thought the same thing. When a play is there, we have to make it once in a while. When we have to pass every play the clock stops, but running is even worse.

Never could have guessed that 3rd down pass was going to Blackshear. Complete failure by both players and coaches today.

That pass play to Blachshear was done very well. Art did good looking the other way.

Given today I'd suggest
Smash Mouth burgers
Pink lemonade
Whipped cream
On my way to 5 Guys now. This team was not prepared today and the game plan? Did they even watch the Oregon St. film? Because this isn't how Oregon St. attack them at all

Reactions: BOGDANOVICH
Pressure the QB is a novel concept

Stop making excuses

Greg is outcoaching us today by the largest margin possible

RU is playing not to win.
Thoroughly dominated
What’s the solution? I have said what the solution is but we keep paying the league minimum. Then we bash them when they can’t do it. Not fair we need a real coach.

No, they scored early vs first string. Ohio State pulled away later.

They scored 7 pts early and then didn't score again until we put in our 3rd string true freshmen. That should happen soon so I'm sure you'll score too.

I like Sitkowski, I’m not saying forever but just for this game against this defense, we have to try someone with experience now, plain and simple. Gio needs to come in, Lewis can’t throw well enough under pressure.
In this game, RU needs a QB that can be effective without any blocking. That QB doesn't exist.

This OSU team has exceptional players. I think they will go undefeated unless they have a WTF game.

Be prepared for more of this in the future unfortunately.
Ash can’t recruit.
We are all high fiving over a Commitment this week of a RB . Had Zero P5 offers and only MAC offers yet we are praising Ash. WTF
It’s so true and so sad. He is gonna be special us.

It’s very clear they are not prepared to play today. Missed assignments, no gameplan. And we thought our team would be improved? This looks worse honestly... at least the past few years they were just outclassed, they are whiffing constantly on assignments.
U get down there and try to block 8 NFL players on the D-Line

Reactions: czxqa and RUfubar
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT