ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers vs Ohio State / Game Thread

Another RU penalty - we look very poorly coached this game with penalties, guys not being ready, guys missing assignments badly, etc. This is not all talent differential.

There is a segment of the fan base that keeps praising recruiting when verbal commitments are announced year after year.What has happened is filling rosters not bringing in B1G talent which is needed to successfully compete.

This.
Example of this is our recent RB commitment. Zero P5 offers. Only MAC offers.
No way to build a B1G program.

Reactions: Debtbubble
This should help recruiting.[thumb2]

At least we got the fair catch thing down.

We are in the Terry Shea era

The program is dormant. My interest in this football program is equal to back then. Go to games but the tv turned off in the 2nd. Right now Rutgers is a running joke across the country..not just for this game..but because most believe we shouldn't be in this conference. With 3-4 automatic losses every year and so so recruiting I dont see Ash dynamic enough to close the gap nor do I see the administration willing to pour as much money as they can for coaches.

I see a lot of fight in our guys. I see drips and drabs of talent emerging. I see a totally outmatched OL and DL. But I see the team and program improving.

Reactions: ruronny
What happened to the helmet to helmet rule? Do they just throw that one out since it's OSU on the jersey?

Idiot rules guy. Amazing that BTN pays this guy to do 1 thing, incorrectly

This is what i expect when we play the big dogs.
Nothing from RU in the last 3 years that would get me to expect anything different.
I think Schiano always wants to prove something against RU
I can imagine Urban Meyer being ballistic at giving so many points up last week.

i miss when we could recruit capable receivers..ours our absolutely awful

As someone who has seen a lot of Army games - this looks like another one. WRs aren't even in the game mentally. They ghosting it

Cole's NFL stock is dropping like stone. Now Sit hurt, good job.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT