ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers vs Ohio State / Game Thread

Another RU penalty - we look very poorly coached this game with penalties, guys not being ready, guys missing assignments badly, etc. This is not all talent differential.

This...confusion and stupid penalties. .not a sign of a well coached team. This is big time football...no matter the talent you have to be prepared to compete and this team isnt

I’m not surprised we left him in down 35-0. The games not over! IDIOTSSS

Our tackles are horrific and not putting the extra blocking in there..now the QB us hurt. Brilliant.

I feel like that half was a moral victory for us. We got a 1st down, only had one turnover, and even managed to force Ohio to punt once. I for one am very proud of our team!

That was at minimum the fourth time Art was slammed..... I mean slammed to the ground.

Another RU penalty - we look very poorly coached this game with penalties, guys not being ready, guys missing assignments badly, etc. This is not all talent differential.

Being so badly outmatched physically can cause a multitude of sins (confusion, overthinking, not thinking, etc.) just as being the physically superior team can cover a multitude of sins. We lose the battle of the "Jimmies and the Joes" so badly to these guys that little else seems to matter at this point.

Hope we can stay healthy enough to field a competitive team for the part of the schedule that we might have a decent shot against.

He definitely just dislocated his shoulder or sprained it best case. Done for a month at least. Poor kid. He has no chance today. No blocking and crappy receivers

I’m not surprised we left him in down 35-0. The games not over! IDIOTSSS
He should have been pulled after 1st QTR or at least when we saw OSU's backup come in.

If Sitkowski is the guy.. you just don't risk him like this. You put in Gio.. and you sure as hell should have had a series or more for Lewis.

And the whole gameplan should have revolved around NOT having time to throw. GOOD TEAMS who have a shot against OSU would even have a plan like that. Why don't we?

Reactions: Block R
This...confusion and stupid penalties. .not a sign of a well coached team. This is big time football...no matter the talent you have to be prepared to compete and this team isnt

Yet we have one fan on here that continues to praise Ash.
This #hit#how will continue . Hot seat will be burning next year.

And our QB is now hurt. Great. Put Pacheco in and run the option - couldn't do much worse. I know this is OSU, but this game is an absolute embarrasment to the program. If we don't rebound and beat Kansas and win at least 2 B1G games, Ash will officially be on the hot seat. Let's hope this is our clinker this year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT