ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers vs Washington GAME THREAD

...would've covered without the special team TDs against and Lavi's INT returned to our 5
6hhvd.gif

Who gives a rats a$$ about covering anything they got f'ing smoked, F gambling lines who gives a godamm

So much for Ash putting in another QB if Laviaint can't get it done. Another coach-qb marriage.

So much for Ash putting in another QB if Laviaint can't get it done. Another coach-qb marriage.
I hope it was just rookie coach frozen in indecision and not trying to defend his choice at QB or protecting his OC choice by backing up his QB choice. And I certainly hope it was not because of a promise he made to prevent CL from transferring.

I always though Flood's sticking with Nova was some kind of promise to the Bosco people coupled with his need to differentiate himself from Schiano re: QB changes.

Ash has mentioned having to look at film and analyze and so on many times now... lets see what comes from this.

If we really have no one else at QB or at WR, etc.. Ash should consider how Flood's reluctance to change things up while running a conservative offense resulted in a lack of interest from top offensive talent. Why would a QB have come here to compete for a job where there was no open competition available? Why would a top WR have come to that unimaginative offense run by QB that struggled all but one year.. with no chance fora better QB to take over?

Last edited:
Havent seen anyone mention it yet but does anyone else think our Oline got beaten like a bunch of rented mules today, especially in pass protection ?

IMO a backup QB would be running for his life just like CL was today.

Bad grade report for all team units and the coaching staff today. Next week we will be the alpha dogs.

Havent seen anyone mention it yet but does anyone else think our Oline got beaten like a bunch of rented mules today, especially in pass protection ?

IMO a backup QB would be running for his life just like CL was today.

Bad grade report for all team units and the coaching staff today. Next week we will be the alpha dogs.
Combination of some weak pass blocking and Lavi not making a quicker decision to pass, throw away or scramble.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT