ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers Women's Soccer at No. 16 Wisconsin in B1G Quarterfinals

We know he is not going anywhere he is contracted for 4 more years no way Hobbs eats that contract and no way he eats it with like you say his record so we can only hope we regroup next year the coach and coaching staff take a look in the mirror and they make changes so we are not mired in what we call mediocrity because this program should be one of the top programs not only in the big but in the country
This ☝️ is the bottom line for the thread. On to 2024.

Rutgers RPI up to #32 for all you naysayers. Feeling pretty good about getting in.
Who cares. They are the definition of a mediocre team in every facet. They scored 24 goals in 19 matches. Take away the 7 in what was essentially a scrimmage and ur at 17 in 19. As noted by many here, there needs to be major changes to this program.

Making the tournament is not a positive reflection of this program or MON. It’s an indictment of how bad the field is. I wish them luck. Let’s hope they can make some noise

Who cares. They are the definition of a mediocre team in every facet. They scored 24 goals in 19 matches. Take away the 7 in what was essentially a scrimmage and ur at 17 in 19. As noted by many here, there needs to be major changes to this program.

Making the tournament is not a positive reflection of this program or MON. It’s an indictment of how bad the field is. I wish them luck. Let’s hope they can make some noise
B1G was deeper this year than I can ever remember it. Lot of quality teams in league play. I think people's expectations have gotten too unrealistic and don't realize how much of an impact injuries had on this team this year.

Easy to type nonsense from a behind a computer screen. They got better as the season went on. New season once tournament play starts. Clean slate.

B1G was deeper this year than I can ever remember it. Lot of quality teams in league play. I think people's expectations have gotten too unrealistic and don't realize how much of an impact injuries had on this team this year.

Easy to type nonsense from a behind a computer screen. They got better as the season went on. New season once tournament play starts. Clean slate.
Yeah....like you do, ALL the time lol!

Reactions: -RUFAN4LIFE-
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT