ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling RUWrestling Heads to 2022 B1G Tournament / Match Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh so you want me to meet you in the same parking lot that you were going to fight three parents of kids you vilified you worthless piece of crap
You are too easy to T off. I know what gets your pea brain all torqued up. I could care less about meeting you. Get over yourself my man.

Great Post!!!!
Good post by billy j but 1) I’m really surprised that they would actually read this forum and take it seriously 2) billy your giving the ppl and opinions here too much credit. It’s a bunch of old timers living vicariously through the R team (myself included lol) Take everything with a
GRAIN OF SALT and with some posters a half grain. Good luck to everyone moving on☘️

I remember when we used to make fun of Northwestern and their high school gym wrestling in front of 50 fans. They're about to take 5th in the B1G Championship, it doesn't seem so funny anymore.
🤷🏻‍♂️ We stole their best wrestler 😃🐟. 5th is the same as us, no 🏆.

• Haha
Reactions: koleszar
You are too easy to T off. I know what gets your pea brain all torqued up. I could care less about meeting you. Get over yourself my man.
MR S. Ignore Harley. He is harmless. Loves RU as we do. I know who he is. He also needs to back off. We are all passionate about RU. We all have our opinions. Ignore him. Trust me.

Oh Harley!!! big MVB and JVB fan. Again do we know each other. Met at a match. I tournament. Had a beer. I know who you are. Just keep it real. Let’s go MVB in NCAAs.
Not sure I know you but I've followed JVB,MVB ,Zack and Billy at Delsea since they were kids ...even opened up my home for Zack and his dad during their tough times to live so he could wrestle at Clearview and would done the same thing for Billy if we could have convinced him to wrestle for Clearview which we tried but failed lol....they all wrestled for seagulls then high school and on to college ..i have made the 90 minute trek to every one of their matches at the RAC and it kills me reading these so called experts and their criticisms of kids they feel don't meet their standards ..I know for a fact these kids read this crap along with some parents ..constructive criticism is one thing ..personal attacks about their looks ,efforts or reasons why they didn't win a match they maybe should have is bad to the point a couple parents and now two kids just this year came on here to put them in their place ..Billy could not have said it better and I applaud him for doing it ..these kids don't owe these guys anything ..they are the ones balancing school and practice and all the work it entails which 90 % of these guys here have no clue about ...will it change ..nope ..many of these guys need to get lives away from a forum they can say what they want with no consequences

Reactions: mikemessner
Not sure I know you but I've followed JVB,MVB ,Zack and Billy at Delsea since they were kids ...even opened up my home for Zack and his dad during their tough times to live so he could wrestle at Clearview and would done the same thing for Billy if we could have convinced him to wrestle for Clearview which we tried but failed lol....they all wrestled for seagulls then high school and on to college ..i have made the 90 minute trek to every one of their matches at the RAC and it kills me reading these so called experts and their criticisms of kids they feel don't meet their standards ..I know for a fact these kids read this crap along with some parents ..constructive criticism is one thing ..personal attacks about their looks ,efforts or reasons why they didn't win a match they maybe should have is bad to the point a couple parents and now two kids just this year came on here to put them in their place ..Billy could not have said it better and I applaud him for doing it ..these kids don't owe these guys anything ..they are the ones balancing school and practice and all the work it entails which 90 % of these guys here have no clue about ...will it change ..nope ..many of these guys need to get lives away from a forum they can say what they want with no consequences
We are on the same page. Can we just keep it real about the team we love and support. Stop explaining yourself like you got something to prove. Hey Crackers was a 2x RU AA. He knows a lot about this sport. Let’s just stop the bullshit and enjoy Ru. There are trolls on here. Just chill.

Reactions: craigmax and SCNJ
We are on the same page. Can we just keep it real about the team we love and support. Stop explaining yourself like you got something to prove. Hey Crackers was a 2x RU AA. He knows a lot about this sport. Let’s just stop the bullshit and enjoy Ru. There are trolls on here. Just chill.
Good Essex county advice👍🏻

Harley I’ll give you the same action I gave as bill. Glory or Vito take 125. $ 150/100
Cornrows looking good but mite be glory’s year
Well you don't get to pick two guys in the final to my one..it's Def gonna be Nick so you choose one and it's a bet

That’s the bet Nicky push-ups vs the field win $100 to lose $150. He’s the 1 seed heavy favorite for a reason

At least the Evil Empire goes down in the Team Championship. Not sure you could call Michigan the good guys though.

So you say Nicky won't win but won't choose who he meets in final ..you wanna hedge your bet so to speak lol
Not So to speak- the original bet is Nicky doesn’t win 125, not who else will. My picks were glory or Vito but that wasn’t the bet. Obv Nicky’s the off the charts favorite along with steveson so the $150/100 odds.
In other words your betting huge favorite so your laying odds vs the field

I just tuned into this thread, WTF, are some you actually bashing current members of the team in your posts? If so, where the heck are the moderators or is this board a total sh!r show?
I’d say use the report function but I’m sure all reports just get ignored.

@Tango Two or @Richard Schnyderite are the people you should get in touch with but they largely ignore this board.
(Not meant as a criticism, just that they are probably busy people who don’t have time to venture down here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT