ADVERTISEMENT

Football Samuel Brown V is OUT for the season + Who Will Replace Him?

Change of pace back time with Raymond and Benjamin. While Brown is a big talent as long as KM is a bruiser might not be so back to have some (gasp) swing passes to Raymond or Benjamin!

That looked like a problem. Best wishes for a speedy recovery. Huge talent. Fingers crossed for next year.

The injury looked like a season ender (at least).
I really don't like the QB/RB Siamese, mesh trot to the LOS keeps RB up high.

JHBvvu2.gif

Last edited:
That is the POOREST and most DANGEROUS tackle I think I've ever seen...he literally almost landed on his leg with all his weight. Sorry, but kid needs to be reprimanded..Maybe overreaction, but I've seen "accidents" before, but his tackle technique caused this 100 percent

That is the POOREST and most DANGEROUS tackle I think I've ever seen...he literally almost landed on his leg with all his weight. Sorry, but kid needs to be reprimanded..Maybe overreaction, but I've seen "accidents" before, but his tackle technique caused this 100 percent
This is why horse-collar tackles were made illegal. Swing your body weight across the legs... too dangerous... and LAZY.. drive through the player you are tackling. No shoulder throws without wrapping up... no riding them to the ground.

Reactions: SHUSource
The injury looked like a season ender (at least).
I really don't like the way the QB/RB Siamese, mesh trot to the LOS keeps RB up high.

JHBvvu2.gif
That is a hip drop tackle that has been banned by the NFL. Literally one of the most dangerous to a ball carrier.
This was a technique being taught 10+ years ago as a way to minimize injuries. Part of the rugby style tackling. Only to learn it was creating way more lower body injuries.

I don’t know why they didn’t bring a cart out for him. Why make him hobble off the field with help from a trainer doesn’t make sense.

Reactions: Pils86
That just sucks for Brown. It looked like that was the likely outcome even seeing the tackle real-time. Poor kid has had no luck at all w/injuries.

That is a hip drop tackle that has been banned by the NFL. Literally one of the most dangerous to a ball carrier.
This was a technique being taught 10+ years ago as a way to minimize injuries. Part of the rugby style tackling. Only to learn it was creating way more lower body injuries.

That’s what I thought too and posted above… that kid should sit a game. Damn it!! So pissed for Brown

Change of pace back time with Raymond and Benjamin. While Brown is a big talent as long as KM is a bruiser might not be so back to have some (gasp) swing passes to Raymond or Benjamin!

The only mitigating news is that RU is deep at the RB room.

Whenever we're ready to start returning the favor to our opponents, let's see it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT