ADVERTISEMENT

Schiano to Tennessee

People in the Deep South are fing nuts. These tribal folks will vote for someone like Roy Moore and Trump but throw a fit for a guy that was a GA how long ago and was rumored to have known about Sandusky along with the rest of the staff.

This is nuts. People talk about places like PR waying down the US but the real problem are with folks in the Miss, AL and the Tennessess of the world. I’m no Greg S apologist but this is bullsh*t.

GO RU
Deep South TN?

For those who argued that Rutgers fans would not react the same way as Penn State fans did if faced with the same type of scandal, many of the posts in this thread prove that premise wrong. Of course he knew, so did the lot of them, the idea that the type of behavior Sandusky was involved in wasn't known by the other coaches at some level is laughable. The coaches are a tight little group, they all knew, give me a break.

For those who argued that Rutgers fans would not react the same way as Penn State fans did if faced with the same type of scandal, many of the posts in this thread prove that premise wrong. Of course he knew, so did the lot of them, the idea that the type of behavior Sandusky was involved in wasn't known by the other coaches at some level is laughable. The coaches are a tight little group, they all knew, give me a break.
What?

Yup. It's BS though, feel bad for him
I agree. Whether you think he may or may not have witnessed something, for them I think it's just a convenient excuse to rail against him because they want someone else. Say Gruden was the young assistant back then with this possible issue, I doubt there would be the uproar. I actually kind of wonder what kind of precedent this may set for the future. Could something like this happen again with an unpopular pick?

It's the internet/social media age and these things grow like wildfire.

Trump’s press secretary has chimed in. Schiano officially wouldn’t be hired to work at a 7-11.[/QUOTE]

Man, her tweet is pretty close to libel. Board attorneys?

Trump’s press secretary has chimed in. Schiano officially wouldn’t be hired to work at a 7-11.

Man, her tweet is pretty close to libel. Board attorneys?[/QUOTE]

Sarah F*ckabee Sanders? What a hypocrite. She's fine with Moore from Alabama, where the allegations are 1000000 times more likely to be true than McQueary's single allegation against Bradley and Schiano.

Reactions: NotInRHouse
Man, her tweet is pretty close to libel. Board attorneys?

Sarah F*ckabee Sanders? What a hypocrite. She's fine with Moore from Alabama, where the allegations are 1000000 times more likely to be true than McQueary's single allegation against Bradley and Schiano.[/QUOTE]
Wasn't her. Been stated 10 times in this thread already. It's a fake account. I don't Twitter so don't know if her or not but the fact multiple people have said it was fake you'd think you might look in to it

PSU? OSU? I'd be happy if he had made us as good as cinci or UCONN.
Thats a reach...what kind of fan are you that you dont think our program is better than those two teams...wins and losses aside our program moves the needle and is relevant

Thats a reach...what kind of fan are you that you dont think our program is better than those two teams...wins and losses aside our program moves the needle and is relevant
Wins and losses aside? Lol. Both went to BCS games. Both won the conference. Both beat the crap out of us when it mattered. We move the needle bc we have cable boxes.

Reactions: MYHATINTHERING
Everyone knows you knew about it, many think you were even actively involved.

McQueerey didn't know anything. He testified that he had *heard* from someone that Schiano said he saw something. That's triple fking hearsay.
This exactly, and then the guy who McQueerey was quoting said that he never said that or anything like that. Still they investigated it and found no validity to the claim but let’s not let facts get in the way of ruining a good man.

They smeared Schiano on triple hearsay.

Meanwhile, they worship Payton Manning despite the allegations against him. Nevermind the politics in the South and looking the other way.

I hope they pay through the teeth. Disgusting people.

Wow that is a ringing endorsement...the longest and most honest ive ever heard belichik speak a outing something.

Watch the interview Paul Carcaterra did with him about lacrosse. Belichik is a huge fan of the game and sat down for an interview with him. It was pretty awesome. Seemed like a whole different guy than what you see on the football field.

Tennessee fans don't like the Schiano hire so they impugn his reputation by claiming moral superiority. Up here we call that cognitive dissonance. Down South it's known as fake news.

62286.jpg

Tennessee coach selection committee.....nuff said

Reactions: RURM85
http://www.nj.com/rutgersfootball/i...e_press_secretary_sarah_huckabee_sanders.html

Trump’s press secretary has chimed in. Schiano officially wouldn’t be hired to work at a 7-11.

The follow-up story at that link is about Mulcahy slamming the TN AD for not standing up..

"I think the unwillingness of Tennessee to stand up demonstrates what's going wrong with college athletics today: That the fans think they know better and what's best for the school, and administrations are unwilling to stand up for people with core values," Mulcahy told NJ Advance Media.
That Sarah-Huckabee-Sanders thing.. WOW.. she is likely protected from lawsuits for things she says from the podiom.. but DAMN.. that facebook post IS libel.. she spends much of her days defending Trump's libel and slander.. someone needs to force her to answer to her own libel

li·bel
ˈlībəl/
noun
  1. 1.
    LAW
    a published false statement that is damaging to a person's reputation; a written defamation.

Well it's been a horrible weekend for me. I hope we still get into playoffs. Anyway, this is how it goes down here. UTit doesn't want Schiano because UTit are losers. They will always be nothing but orange losers. Now they are going all in on Jeff Brohm and people think he will take the job. Nick Saban has caused hell in the SEC because of the standard Bama has set. The conference keeps recycling coaches to keep up with us and with the exception of AuBums, nobody comes close to us. Greg Schiano is a good coach and that D would've been nasty with all that south Florida talent he would get. He just ain't for the culture down there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT