ADVERTISEMENT

SESSION 3- NCAA WRESTLING THREAD: 11am, ESPNU TV, ESPN3

I know this has been said a thousand times on this board but our guys always look like they are the smaller wrestler. JVB got mauled with that kid on top.

Nice job guys and thanks for wearing that R.

Reactions: nikoru09
Good job JVB and Grello. Grello outwrestled his seed. If he can work on his offensive and bulk up he is a top 16 kid at 174 next year.

JVB nice ride, crazy style and it was usually fun to watch.

Reactions: rondi
I know this has been said a thousand times on this board but our guys always look like they are the smaller wrestler. JVB got mauled with that kid on top.

Nice job guys and thanks for wearing that R.
couldn't agree more....grello looked much smaller than mac fadden...i'm wondering if our guys are tweeners....either that, or they have to hit the weights

Actually Grello and JVB have been pretty good on top, especially this tournament. It is the strongest part of their game, neither are top notch take down artists.

PS- maybe you missed JVB's 2 pins not too long ago, lol

Reactions: RUTrack94 and rondi
That's what you focus on? Disappointing tournament for him, but maybe that full leg brace indicates he's not 100%

I have no problem with him taking the mff if he is hurt. He is out there giving it his all. I have a problem with him being seeded 2 which isn’t his fault. Being able to mff and still be seeded high means more wrestlers who might not be injured will mff to preserve seedings.

I have no problem with him taking the mff if he is hurt. He is out there giving it his all. I have a problem with him being seeded 2 which isn’t his fault. Being able to mff and still be seeded high means more wrestlers who might not be injured will mff to preserve seedings.
These guys are out there giving everything. What's the difference if you're a 2 seed. Just win. Every weight class has similar situations. Your initial post as a cheap shot.

Last edited:
These guys are out there giving everything. What's the difference if you're a 2 seed. Just win. Every weight class has similar situations. Your post is a cheap shot.

Go back to your Penn St message board and complain to Sanderson.

That's what you focus on? Disappointing tournament for him, but maybe that full leg brace indicates he's not 100%
WTF do you even know about wrestling? Your school doesn't even have a team, go back to the ACC and your sh*tty basketball. Besides it's a joke that he sat out B1G's and still received a #2 seed. Bet you didn't know that BC fan till somebody told you.

Go back to your Penn St message board and complain to Sanderson.
There's nothing to complain about. RU wrestlers like JVB and Grello work in wrestlebacks. Outperforming your seed is an accomplishment. Underperforming is not reason for ridicule, especially when questioning an injury

WTF do you even know about wrestling? Your school doesn't even have a team, go back to the ACC and your sh*tty basketball. Besides it's a joke that he sat out B1G's and still received a #2 seed. Bet you didn't know that BC fan till somebody told you.
?

That's right you're confused. You're a Boston College fan after all. How'd your wrestlers do in the tournament?
I'm not confused. Wasn't aware that I couldn't be a wrestling fan. I think RU has wrestled pretty well. Ashnault is a stud and I think it would be a major upset to beat him. Suriano is a great wrestler. I think he wins 133. He's seems a little more aggressive this week. He's tough to score against. Was Shakur the #2? I don't know, but why take a shot at a kid who's wearing a knee brace and missed significant time during season? He lost. Cest la vie

These guys are out there giving everything. What's the difference if you're a 2 seed. Just win. Every weight class has similar situations. Your initial post as a cheap shot.

I don’t know what you’re talking about. That was my first post on the topic. I agree they are giving their all. It’s a not a problem with the wrestlers, I think the seeding is the problem

Reactions: Abro1975
I don’t know what you’re talking about. That was my first post on the topic. I agree they are giving their all. It’s a not a problem with the wrestlers, I think the seeding is the problem
That probably was a response to previous message. I agree with you on seeding

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT