ADVERTISEMENT

Big10 Tournament Thread: Session 2, 7pm , BTN+, Flowrestling:

Stop with the nonsense - Always rooted for him- fact check my previous postings.We all know Haleyr1 is one sided on this forum.
Yea ...at least I’m not ripping coaches for sendin kids out hurt supposedly and all the horrible stuff you guys say about Correnti and Grello ...try reading what others say here instead of cherry picking what I say ..I don’t rip kids like others here do ..yet I don’t see you calling them out ..you wanna say I root too much for JVB ...hell I’ll accept that for sure ..all day long

Someone please explain WTF happened that we lost 1 orn2 team points???????? Desanto seemed to headbut or hit Suriano in face at the end yet we lost team points? Those stall calls were also garbage
stalls were bullshit....refs always let brands get the calls...marinelli match should have went into ot....but, they wouldn't call the stall for the tie....wick wrestled one hell of a match

Reactions: Leonard23
Good job Nick on the ride out. I thought you were finished but you came back strong against the #6 seed.

Apparently, it's ok for Venz to talk ish after a loss and not lose a team point. Apparently, it's also ok for Reinhardt to run Gravina out of bounds several times in rideouts with no stalling.....Good thing he won anyway. Inconsistent and bad refs are killing sports, particularly wrestling.
I will be shocked if he is the 1 seed.
He doesn't deserve anything higher than 3-6 after ducking out of this tourney.

125 after 2, Metzlar tied at , has RT locked up, and down for period 3

That midget brands is such a prick. I wanna see someone take his head off. He said to nick “go ahead” after the match, daring nick to hit him. Such a piece of shit. Little midget

Take one for the team then and challenge him!!! I'm twice his size and I won't **** with him...Brands ain't just an asshole...he's Psycho!!!

how did metzler get called ? metzler was not phased and got a takedown to win. nice job. now a NQ

Reactions: BAMM87
I guess Glasgow had enough he forfeited. This strategy of wrestling him this year looks to have failed big time.

I guess Glasgow had enough he forfeited. This strategy of wrestling him this year looks to have failed big time.

I hope Glasgow gets healed fixes whatever knee issues or damage that as occurred coming back strong. Good luck young man.

I am sure sooner or later we will find out what is truly going on with his health.

Reactions: Leonard23
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT