ADVERTISEMENT

SESSION 3- NCAA WRESTLING THREAD: 11am, ESPNU TV, ESPN3

Nick absolutely dominating Lizak! Up 6-0 and almost got the pin, ran out of time.

Watching Fix match ref completely missed it, Fix pinned himself. Even rewound to make sure I saw it right.

Pretty sure a pin doesn't occur unless the opponent is in control, ie, you can't pin yourself if you are in control.
I might be off on the terminology.

See alex mackal had good year for Iowa st at 125. And paetzel too. Grrrr. Both would have been nice in line up at 125. Both ncaa qualifiers

Miccic did a good job controlling DeSanto in neutral from what I saw
Yeah Micic looked too strong for him. Desanto couldntbreally get any offense going at all.

Also kinda looked like Micic didn’t try to do anything really, but had some interesting comments after the match. He said something about how when you are wrestling against desanto, it looks like you aren’t doing anything when you really are.

Reactions: RutgersRaRa
Kyle Dake went off on the reffing there. Yianni got hit with a stall after taking a shot, getting in and extended, and trying to work back up.

Reactions: RutgersRaRa
Good job Ash win and advance. Now take out Kolodzik again.

Awesome. So what time tonight? I'll need to juggle the Rutgers women at 4:30, the mens tournament, and the wrestling semis. Oh yeah and I imagine the kids will have to be put to bed at some point.

Reactions: ruready07
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT