ADVERTISEMENT

Shaking my head as RutgersAl has gone full madness

RUTGERS95

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Sep 28, 2005

My goodness. Biggest online attention whore I’ve ever seen. The fact that he has defenders on our boards is a crime against humanity.

He hasn’t just gone full madness…this has been his thing for years. He’s nothing more than an online caricature looking for popularity he can’t find in real life.

Last edited:
Idiot Moron GIF by Tokyo Cowboys

• Haha
Reactions: angmo and RUTGERS95
I really like this heel turn "Evil Al" that just constantly infers HC Schiano/OC KC were the wrong coaches for GW and Kentucky has a better coaching staff for Gavin.

It's quite the 360 turn.

Reactions: angmo and RUTGERS95
My goodness. Biggest online attention whore I’ve ever seen. The fact that he has defenders on our boards is a crime against humanity.

He hasn’t just gone full madness…this has been this thing for years. He’s nothing more than an online caricature looking for popularity he can’t find in real life.
I have been banned from the main Rivals message board for years, but before I was I saw plenty of messages by that particular poster that made me cringe whenever he was defended here.

Well sure - I guess if he can completely revise his short game, learn how to make reads and in game decisions without throwing off balance, improve his response time when he’s not throwing the ball away, and learns how to use his speed for scrambles (not only design run plays) - in that case he’d move the needle and takes steps away from being the worst rated D1 QB towards the best one. Geez.

My god, Al is an attention whore with good intentions at least. There is another TKR poster there that continues to embarrass himself in threads here and there. Be better.

Well sure - I guess if he can completely revise his short game, learn how to make reads and in game decisions without throwing off balance, improve his response time when he’s not throwing the ball away, and learns how to use his speed for scrambles (not only design run plays) - in that case he’d move the needle and takes steps away from being the worst rated D1 QB towards the best one. Geez.
Good post
I think the most frustrating fault was not being able to hit the easy short passes in the flat, and Even when he did,
it took the receiver making a good play to get it, hurting further forward progress

Reactions: PSAL_Hoops
My god, Al is an attention whore with good intentions at least. There is another TKR poster there that continues to embarrass himself in threads here and there. Be better.

Inferring the Kentucky coaches are better than Rutgers and are what Gavin needs is good intentions?

The only reason it appears he's so on board the Gavin train is because he talked to him and personally "donated" NIL.

To me, it comes across as 100% trying to justify his own bias. Opposite of good intentions.

And certainly opposite his general motto of HC Schiano one of the best coaches in the country. I'd bet he said OC KC was one of the best as well.

Until they turned on his personal fan favorite Gavin and made him a backup. Now the Kentucky HC/OC are what Gavin needs.

Where is the "OC KC will make AK into a Heisman canidate!" thread?

Al has posted similar threads for Wimsatt, Sheppard and Surace before they even played a down of CFB.

Al in a later post… He had “a decent completion rate against Wagner”. Thanx for the morning laugh!!

I read the Ky board and am confused by the well thought out, measured, intelligent replies to Al's nonsense.

Al in a later post… He had “a decent completion rate against Wagner”. Thanx for the morning laugh!!
lol I saw that

he's a buffoon

did you guys see the thread where he was cucked? he'd be comedic gold if it wasn't so sad and he was tied to RU

Good post
I think the most frustrating fault was not being able to hit the easy short passes in the flat, and Even when he did,
it took the receiver making a good play to get it, hurting further forward progress

You could count on one hand, the number of short throws he executed in stride (and those few were likely all on design play that was rehearsed - it’s possible there were zero first downs achieved all season on passes made on adjustment when plan A failed). A good number of the completions in the flat awere failed plays on 3rd and 4 with passes thrown behind the receiver that were completions but easily stopped short of the line to gain.

He hasn’t just gone full madness…this has been his thing for years. He’s nothing more than an online caricature looking for popularity he can’t find in real life.
giphy.gif

Reactions: RUTGERS95
Lol I'm trying to understand why this pisses you guys off...I haven't looked but I bet some of you went over there to say he's wrong. If you betas can go over there and say Gavin sucks he can go over there and say he has Heisman potential. Who's really the loser if what this man does on a whole other board is even on your radar? The way some of you can clown Al who shows his face and lifestyle while you are on this board trolling anonymously for hours every day is comical to me.

Lol I'm trying to understand why this pisses you guys off...I haven't looked but I bet some of you went over there to say he's wrong. If you betas can go over there and say Gavin sucks he can go over there and say he has Heisman potential. Who's really the loser if what this man does on a whole other board is even on your radar? The way some of you can clown Al who shows his face and lifestyle while you are on this board trolling anonymously for hours every day is comical to me.

Do you not see that it reflects poorly on the RU fan base that we have fans popping on other team boards to indicate that we let a future Heisman caliber QB go?

Wasn't he always seen as somewhat of a crazy uncle type here? Now there's genuine bitterness

Just ignore the man if him rooting for Gavin ruins your day.

I won't speak for others but couldn't care less about Al rooting for Gavin. Also had no idea he posted to other boards until it was brought here.
So obviously people would see it when it's posted here.

I'm just expressing annoyance at a Rutgers fan seemingly trashing our own coaching staff on another board. Especially after expressing how great the HC and OC here.

Reactions: PSAL_Hoops
It’s a moronic statement.
End of story.
Al is still a great fan, he’s just delusional
This post is not representative of being a great fan to RU. It implies that our coaching staff made a grave mistake.

you just got the Al treatment for being well.......a fktard

Nowhere in that thread did Al slight any RU coach.

• "If your qb coach/OC can improve his short passing game, he will be a 55-60% passer, at least."
  • "I think his issues are mechanical and fixable, with the right coaching."
  • "With effective coaching, which will help him complete short passes, he will get there."
  • "The reason he was 2nd string is he has issues completing short passes. If OC Hamden is able to complete those, he will easily be the starter."
  • "Hopefully, he will better respond to Hamden tutelage."
  • "His mechanics need to be improved, otherwise he wouldn’t have transferred."

TO ME, the general theme of the posts are that Gavin's shortfalls have all been a result of ineffective HC/OC coaching.
If the coaching was better, he would excel be an a Heisman candidate.
Coaching he clearly wasn't getting here.

Perhaps I'm wrong.
That would be a question for @rutgersal : Is the coaching of HC Schiano/OC KC the primary reason for Gavin's bad passing numbers?

I am with you on everything but the “beta” reference.

Reactions: RU at the shore
Hopefully, the Rutgers reputation is not so fragile that one fan with a “unique perspective” can harm it. If the reputation is that fragile, it says more about Rutgers football than it says about Al.

I am not defending Al. But his actions have no impact on me. I really don’t understand the reaction to it on here. Why would anyone care?

My only take away was “you gave a stranger $10,000? Are you nuts?”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT