ADVERTISEMENT

Sitkowski just flipped to Rutgers!!!

Saw him play against South Brunswick 2 years ago. He had nobody to throw to but looked like he was miles above the competition . I did notice that he was a fiery competitor while possibly being a bit of a whiner but he was 15 or 16 at the time so I will let that go .He may have grown physically and emotionally since then or he may have stagnated. Don't know but we can use him to attract some pass catching moths to his flame.It is about time after 148 years that we get a real QB.Isnt it?

Reactions: rubigtimenow
Yeah, me too. But if Chatman's afraid of competition and backs out of his commitment due to Sitkowski coming on board, then that can also tell you maybe he's not the exact type of player we're looking for. So win-win.

Chatman throws for like 5 TD and a million yards per game lol. He’s not afraid of competition. He’s been liking the Artur posts on twitter. Think they both stay.

nobody should care if he was not the starter a game or two at IMG,who cares..kid has talent,big name for local NJ recruits.and can sway some on the fence impact kids..great pickup and job by whomever on staff who stayed on his recruitment.

The fact that he can even start at IMG Academy in the first place is impressive. It's the best team in the country.

Arthur looks like he's college ready. I like Chatman but I think he should probably red shirt. He still looks like a high school kid.

Hope they get a Butch & Sundance kind of chemistry going - - to be a strong & sustainable factor in the B1G high quality depth at QB is a must

I'm happy with all the QB's coming in for the near future.

Great news!

But, of course, we always have to have someone who feels the need to piss in our corn flakes. Well, they can go piss elsewhere now.

Reactions: BLewis1968
Of course my friends who are fake 'Cane fans (need a name for them, like "subway alumni,"...maybe "we didn't go to a real school front-runners"??) are already saying things like "we don't want pussies like him anyway" and "if he can't handle being away from home he'd never handle the Miami spotlight" and, the best, "he obviously is afraid of playing top-flight competition"...

...boy did I have find shooting down that last one the past couple of hours!

Reactions: FanuSanu52
Hope our coaches are selling the grass is not always greener on the other side just look at all the recruits we get back from Florida....

Reactions: D.I.P.
His tuition at IMG is three times more that an in state student at RU.

Yes I know he’s on scholarship and isn’t paying to come here.

The Original Cane:
743pv7l.jpg

just the effect on NJ recruiting should be a decent impact even though its a little late in the cycle.Hopefully hes on the cell to Shorter,Anderson,Turner.

WOW! -When I first saw the blurb in the "Trending Articles" articles window I thought I read it incorrectly.

This is definitely big...big...B1G!!!

Last edited:
Let's assume for the sake of this discussion that it happens. What's the domino effect? Who follows him? He's down at IMG, so I'm wondering about the extent of his relationships with other high profile kids in the class.
FLIP ONE,others are Flippable.

Welcome home young man we are very happy to add you to the family.

At IMG I believe they do academics about 3 hours a day with the rest of the time spent on football. Thus, Sitkowski has had a great deal more training than one would receive at a normal high school. Also, with him coming in January he may be ready to contribute as a freshmen.

Lewis, Chatman, Sitkowski, Wise... My mind can not comprehend this many good QBs one year after another. I would've been happy with 2 of those 4 but God damn coach Ash! Way to step it up!

He looks like a future pro. Tall, long limbs and can move. Not to mention he has a hair trigger and can rip it. RU should go after the 6'4 receiver from South Brunswick to join him.

Regardless of what the Miami fans say about their interest level now or then, the simple fact is this commitment is good for Rutgers. What he meant to the Canes program is irrelevant to us; we need to bolster our team.

No disrespect to the Canes posters, only stating that our class, and depth improve with his commitment.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT