ADVERTISEMENT

So I Had A Dream Last Night...

DirtyRU

All American
Gold Member
Nov 16, 2002
So vivid. So I'm at the game Friday night. In my dream we wore all black. Anyway, somehow I have a field pass. So opening kick goes awry and ends up bouncing out of bounds, bounces off some players' hands, off the ground, etc. and lands right near me. I run over to grab it and after I grab it I look up/over towards the field and whom do I see? None other than head coach Chris Ash, looking right at me, gesturing with his hands and mouthing "Come on, just throw me the ball" in the most annoyed tone of voice with a pissed off face as if I'm some kid who has interrupted his adult game of catch (I'm 42). Basically treating me the way he often treats media with his answers to Qs.

So did we win the game? No idea, I woke up after that, but we were hyped and the crowd seemed into it. Just thought it was funny how, of all the things I could have dreamt about re: Friday night's game, that's the direction my brain went, ha. :Laughing

So vivid. So I'm at the game Friday night. In my dream we wore all black. Anyway, somehow I have a field pass. So opening kick goes awry and ends up bouncing out of bounds, bounces off some players' hands, off the ground, etc. and lands right near me. I run over to grab it and after I grab it I look up/over towards the field and whom do I see? None other than head coach Chris Ash, looking right at me, gesturing with his hands and mouthing "Come on, just throw me the ball" in the most annoyed tone of voice with a pissed off face as if I'm some kid who has interrupted his adult game of catch (I'm 42). Basically treating me the way he often treats media with his answers to Qs.

So did we win the game? No idea, I woke up after that, but we were hyped and the crowd seemed into it. Just thought it was funny how, of all the things I could have dreamt about re: Friday night's game, that's the direction my brain went, ha. :Laughing

I liked my dream better. But I can't tell you about it because my wife sometimes reads these boards.

You got problems dude!!! :Laughing:Laughing. But luckily I have the solution... Create a wallpaper of this epic scene!!!:ThumbsUp:ThumbsUp:ThumbsUp

Reactions: DirtyRU
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT