ADVERTISEMENT

Spring Game Ticket email has been sent

Status
Not open for further replies.
I received the email at 9am. Already have the text message with my tickets.

If you are in group one....look for the email!
Congrats on being 1 of the 50 fans that Holloway will allow into the stadium, as long as you have the following:

1. Proof of getting the Pfizer vaccine
2. Proof of getting the Moderna vaccine (in case the Pfizer one didn't work)
3. Negative PCR Covid Test (day before)
4. Negative Rapid (morning of the game)
5. Notarized note from your doctor that your temperature is normal (dated morning of the game)

If you check all of these boxes, you may enter the stadium if you are wearing 3 masks and a face shield.

Enjoy the game!

FYI - no food or drink will be served and no bathrooms will be open.

Congrats on being 1 of the 50 fans that Holloway will allow into the stadium, as long as you have the following:

5. Notarized note from your doctor that your temperature is normal (dated morning of the game)

If you check all of these boxes, you may enter the stadium if you are wearing 3 masks and a face shield.

Enjoy the game!

Epic Fail

Enjoy the game!

fortunately, other than requiring one mask, none of that is required for the Spring Game. I'm psyched to be going. (but yea, Holloway's thought process on this whole thing sucks)

Make sure you select a parking pass. I didn't see it on the form but my rep helped me out. Very easy process. Glad to be going.

Make sure you select a parking pass. I didn't see it on the form but my rep helped me out. Very easy process. Glad to be going.

I didn't see it on the form either, but my ticket rep picked up on that fact and texted me about it. Then added in my selection and I'm all set. My ticket rep rocks!

Just a note, after you get the email, if you want a real ticket and not a cell phone ticket for the Spring Game, you can get one by calling the ticket office at 866-445-4678.

Yes, and yes it did. In the club.
How'd you get that? Did you donate the money you made off of the scalped B1G wrestling tickets I got you? 🤣 I believe our group is being shutout, we inquired about them and thought we had enough priority points, but alas it's BTN for us.

For those wondering, you can get one ticket per season ticket. Ex—If you have four season tickets, you can get four Spring Game tickets. If you have one season ticket, the seat next to you will remain open.

Last edited:
How'd you get that? Did you donate the money you made off of the scalped B1G wrestling tickets I got you? 🤣 I believe our group is being shutout, we inquired about them and thought we had enough priority points, but alas it's BTN for us.
All that money I made went down the drain on Asbury Road in Farmingdale. I actually called the company that makes SureKlean--they make hundreds of cleaning products for stone and concrete. A real helpful bunch. They told me I needed SureKlean Heavy Duty Concrete Cleaner. I needed 5 gallons, and Extech only had one gallon. They had another product on hand (a restoration cleaner) in 5 gallon pails. I bought 2 for $450. After scrupulously following the directions and going through one bucket, the stain on my concrete were still there.

So I grabbed the one gallon of the Heavy Duty Concrete Cleaner--tried it on one slab per directions. Nothing. I went full concentrate in a spot. Nothing.

I called back customer support. They told me to send pictures of my issue and what I tried. Their reply--we don't have a product that will work. The Heavy Duty Concrete Cleaner etches the surface of the concrete.

You got any more wrestling tickets I can sell? 😆

Any other suggestions?

I called the ticket office and specifically asked the question.

Last edited:
All that money I made went down the drain on Asbury Road in Farmingdale. I actually called the company that makes SureKlean--they make hundreds of cleaning products for stone and concrete. A real helpful bunch. They told me I needed SureKlean Heavy Duty Concrete Cleaner. I needed 5 gallons, and Extech only had one gallon. They had another product on hand (a restoration cleaner) in 5 gallon pails. I bought 2 for $450. After scrupulously following the directions and going through one bucket, the stain on my concrete were still there.

So I grabbed the one gallon of the Heavy Duty Concrete Cleaner--tried it on one slab per directions. Nothing. I went full concentrate in a spot. Nothing.

I called back customer support. They told me to send pictures of my issue and what I tried. Their reply--we don't have a product that will work. The Heavy Duty Concrete Cleaner etches the surface of the concrete.

You got any more wrestling tickets I can sell? 😆

Any other suggestions?
Now that you've got your concrete nice and clean it's time for a colored sealant. You're toast buddy on getting that off, Heavy Duty concrete cleaner has muriatic acid in it. If that doesn't get it off, nothing will.

To get it all to match Miracote sold by Ex Tech has a whole color chart of polymer sealants. You would have had to clean it away, you went through that trouble already. Pick a light color and the added feature is it will give you some cool decking properties. It's a simple tape off and roll on applications.

Kole, I will probably only have one nephew going to the game. I can’t pronise anything, but if they let me get extra tickets on Tuesday, do you want them?

Enjoy the game!

Don't forget to register your car and I hear they are doing Covid, rapid, antigen swabs at the gate via the Chinese method.
Need some company?

Kole, I will probably only have one nephew going to the game. I can’t pronise anything, but if they let me get extra tickets on Tuesday, do you want them?
Thanks Heaven for the offer it's much appreciated, but we'll wait to see if we can get our allotment. If we don't get one for everyone, as all would like to attend, then it's no one. I'm not about to play the game of you can go and you can't. I've expressed this concern with the group and they agreed this is the best choice.

O and the reason we originally got season tickets was cause, Greg played on the same line in high school at Ramapo as his head cheerleader in our group. He said way back in 2000, we've got to get tickets, this guys going to get it done. We were all skeptical but decided what the hell let's get them they're dirt cheap. He took a lot of ribbing those 1st two years. By the end of the third we were believers.

Enjoy the game!

Don’t forget No talking to anyone in the Parking Lot. Pass Go directly to the Stadium. No Tailgating. No Drinking.

Policy on tailgating for the Spring game?
giphy.gif

Some information I received about the Spring game.

I got my six tickets but I had to split them up. Cannot sit more then four together.

I was told there will be some concessions open.

As for tailgating I was told the official stand is no tailgating BUT they doubt there will be anyone walking the lots to police that.

Enjoy the game!

You forgot the full body cavity search, lol.

FWIW, the word from my fairly high up Rutgers U. source confirms what my football ticket rep said over a month ago: the plan is for a full Rutgers Stadium in September (possibly with masks, possibly not, depending on where we are with cases/vaccinations - as I've been saying, I think it'll be without masks). If we get that, most will forget the 5K limit for the spring game, although I still think it should've been at least 10-15K.

You forgot the full body cavity search, lol.

FWIW, the word from my fairly high up Rutgers U. source confirms what my football ticket rep said over a month ago: the plan is for a full Rutgers Stadium in September (possibly with masks, possibly not, depending on where we are with cases/vaccinations - as I've been saying, I think it'll be without masks). If we get that, most will forget the 5K limit for the spring game, although I still think it should've been at least 10-15K.
How does anyone know what Holloway will require?? The Governor doesn't even know.

How does anyone know what Holloway will require?? The Governor doesn't even know.
You don't think they're game-planning different scenarios now based on various case/vaccination outcomes? Well, they are. I'm just telling you what my source, who is pretty high up in the RU Administration, said. The same source that said RU wasn't going to budge from the 5K limit for the Spring game. There's no guarantees on any of this, but if you look at the data trends for NJ and compare them to Israel (post from my pandemic thread on the CE board below), I think it's looking very good for a full Rutgers Stadium without masks this fall - if we keep up our vaccination rates.

Just about, for NJ. I'd say let's see cases (on a 7-day moving average - we're at about 1110/day now) go down below 270/day (the equivalent to Fauci's goal of <10,000/day for the US for "returning to normal") and stay there for awhile and hopefully even go lower and see vaccinations continue to increase before completely dropping indoor mask restrictions - I think we'll reach that number by early June. We were between 300 and 500 cases per day for 3 months last summer, but we knew we were nowhere near herd immunity (despite people like Atlas and many on this board, thinking we were) so we saw cases skyrocket in the fall, as expected.

We're at 54% of all people in NJ with at least one shot and 41% fully vaccinated, which translates to 66% of eligible adults with one shot and 50% fully vaccinated. The best comparison is Israel, which has 9.2MM people vs. NJ's 8.9MM people and Israel is down around 50 cases per day, which is well below their 280 cases/day "Fauci target," so I'd expect to see them drop all COVID restrictions shortly (they just dropped all outdoor mask requirements).

Israel has 60% of the population with one shot and 56% fully vaccinated, which sounds close to NJ's numbers (54/41%), but Israel is a much younger country, so their 60% of the population translates to 84% of eligible adults with at least one shot and 56% of the total population fully vaccinated is equal to 80% of eligibile adults (vs. NJ's 66/50%). So we're still a bit behind Israel, but gaining ground, as they're close to done vaccinating eligible adults (won't get much beyond 80%).

Reactions: gregkoko
You don't think they're game-planning different scenarios now based on various case/vaccination outcomes? Well, they are. I'm just telling you what my source, who is pretty high up in the RU Administration, said. The same source that said RU wasn't going to budge from the 5K limit for the Spring game. There's no guarantees on any of this, but if you look at the data trends for NJ and compare them to Israel (post from my pandemic thread on the CE board below), I think it's looking very good for a full Rutgers Stadium without masks this fall - if we keep up our vaccination rates.
Are they? Than why no change on the Spring game or graduation? Ask your so called source for a specfic answer.
And how would a ticket rep know what is going on with people "higher ups" in the Adminstration?
There is no science for the spring game or graduation. Why would Holloway suddenly change and believe science?
Everyone at Rutgers predicting the future is full of crap because no one knows what the Rutgers President will do next and why.

Are they? Than why no change on the Spring game or graduation? Ask your so called source for a specfic answer.
And how would a ticket rep know what is going on with people "higher ups" in the Adminstration?
There is no science for the spring game or graduation. Why would Holloway suddenly change and believe science?
Everyone at Rutgers predicting the future is full of crap because no one knows what the Rutgers President will do next and why.

I didn't ask directly about why the 5K wasn't changed, since I didn't really care much about that and I disagree with, but understand, the graduation decision, which Holloway has explained. My comments are on the football season in the fall and come from someone quite high up at RU. I only mentioned the ticket rep's input from about 6 weeks ago because it's at least consistent with what I have heard from the high up source, i.e., that the plan is for a full Rutgers Stadium this fall - which would be completely consistent with the science. And for what it's worth, I predicted we'd play football last year, although I thought we'd be alllowed 10-20% masked attendance, which was wrong. I feel far more confident about full stadiums this fall than I did about playing at all, though, last year.

I didn't ask directly about why the 5K wasn't changed, since I didn't really care much about that and I disagree with, but understand, the graduation decision, which Holloway has explained. My comments are on the football season in the fall and come from someone quite high up at RU. I only mentioned the ticket rep's input from about 6 weeks ago because it's at least consistent with what I have heard from the high up source, i.e., that the plan is for a full Rutgers Stadium this fall - which would be completely consistent with the science. And for what it's worth, I predicted we'd play football last year, although I thought we'd be alllowed 10-20% masked attendance, which was wrong. I feel far more confident about full stadiums this fall than I did about playing at all, though, last year.
So you have no facts about anything but you just want to be right on your predictions. Gotcha. Thanks for the lack of insight.

Reactions: RocktheRac
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT