ADVERTISEMENT

Spring Game Ticket email has been sent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are great things to stress in a much larger longterm campaign but not something that's going to turn the tide of the pandemic like the vaccine.

Not sure how Murphy wearing a mask in the photo above is inconsistent with his quote.
Because Governor chicken bones is completely vaccinated. Why is he wearing a mask outside? Say what I do, do what I say???

Reactions: goru1869
Because Governor chicken bones is completely vaccinated. Why is he wearing a mask outside? Say what I do, do what I say???
Because he's in a big group with media and other randos. Consistent with what he said.

And what difference does it make?

Can't answer directly as my buddy is the Account Holder for our 2 season tickets and went into the system this morning. He mentioned he struggled to find a pod of 2 seats (eventually located) and there were plenty of 3, 4 and 5 seats available, thus, led to believe there are 5 seat pods, unless 2 and 3 seat pods are next to each other.
I couldn’t get tickets for our entire season ticket group we have 7 under one account. I wasn’t about to play you can go but you can’t so declined. Everyone wanted to go cause their commute was roll out of bed. Now I’m hearing there’s plenty of tickets. I’m now completely confused by this whole fiasco.

Kole, even Rutgers wouldn’t penalize you for having 7 season tickets. Have you spoken with the ticket office ? See if they can do four and four but near each other.

Here are the contacts in the ticket office including the Manager—

Reactions: koleszar
I couldn’t get tickets for our entire season ticket group we have 7 under one account. I wasn’t about to play you can go but you can’t so declined. Everyone wanted to go cause their commute was roll out of bed. Now I’m hearing there’s plenty of tickets. I’m now completely confused by this whole fiasco.
There are plenty of tickets available still - maybe 2/3 of the 5K total have been spoken for. Tix are in groups of 2, 3, and 4.

There are plenty of tickets available still - maybe 2/3 of the 5K total have been spoken for. Tix are in groups of 2, 3, and 4.
That’s the confusion when I went for my. allotment I was instructed I could get only 4 with the one account. Now your telling me there’s seats everywhere. I’ll have to try and call like Heaven suggests.

CDC? Murphy is not lifting the indoor mask mandate. Is the science different in NJ? What a tool.

Murphy said Friday that he would keep New Jersey's mandate on wearing masks indoors despite guidance from the CDC that allows anyone who is fully vaccinated to do indoor and outdoor activities without a mask or social distancing.

“As it relates to folks outdoors, being among other vaccinated persons, I think we can do away with our masks," the governor said.🙄

Why are he and Whoopi wearing masks if they have been vaccinated?

9fc0283f-cc6f-43e4-8e89-140290d79dae-051421_East_Orange_ShotTZ_5151.JPG

These people are creeps..msnbc hosts and David Hogg have announced they will continue to mask as statements

There is absolutely no reason to not get vaccinated. People drink, smoke, and eat plenty of unhealthy garbage to be concerned about what's in the vaccine. Anti-vaxxers are worse than Trump supporters.
A nurse called into 101.5 yesterday and said she has seen 4 people in the last 2 weeks have strokes within 2 weeks of getting the shot. A lot of other problems being covered up by our public servants and the media also. If you want the shot get it if not don't.

• Haha
Reactions: rutgersfan1766
A nurse called into 101.5 yesterday and said she has seen 4 people in the last 2 weeks have strokes within 2 weeks of getting the shot. A lot of other problems being covered up by our public servants and the media also. If you want the shot get it if not don't.
They probably eat fast food 5x per week. The amount of people I have seen who won't get vaxxed and eat absolute processed crap is mind boggling to me.

I know it's freedom to make choices and I respect that. But when you hear people say I'm not putting that shot in my system and you see what they eat I think that's the most frustrating aspect of this all.

Reactions: rutgersfan1766
That’s the confusion when I went for my. allotment I was instructed I could get only 4 with the one account. Now your telling me there’s seats everywhere. I’ll have to try and call like Heaven suggests.
Maybe they read this board and thought all the tickets were going to sellout before hitting general public. Call now and get your tickets.

i Didn’t know you were a nurse.

Reactions: fsg2
I hate needles... But im going for 2nd Moderna Thurs.... But other then that... I think its time for Herr Murphy to give up contrl on the population.... I work in paint & hardware...... All of a sudden, people coming in without masks anymore... I aint policing that anyhmore

If you need more I can give you 4. I have control of 2 accounts. One I didn't even get the invite for tix..(shocker lol). Just respond here if needed. Got 4 in row 19 sec. 122 (near 123 side) I can give up.

yes, I do. And even if they "require" masks, if the majority of the stadium says screw it and doesn't put one on, what is RU going to do? throw 40,000 people out of the stadium? I think not
They will invite the asshole Middlesex County Sherriffs' officers to ticket every patron without a mask.

• Haha
Reactions: MrsScrew
After these initial days, let season ticket holders get additional seats. Then ALL Rutgers Alumni , current students, and incoming freshmen for all three campuses, plus the satellite campuses, should be sent an email about how to get tickets. Then contact EVERY high school coach and let them know they and all their kids are welcome. After that, every Pop Warner and AYF staff member.
You want them to promote the program AND follow the science. Hahahaha.
You must have forgotten this is New Jersey.

Reactions: HeavenUniv.
could have sworn someone in this thread posted that they got more than 4 tickets to the game just had to sit as a separate pod and not one overall group seated together. i could be wrong though. although my friend (the official account holder for our tix had told me it was 4 max no matter what, so who knows?) i know we have 8 season tickets in our group and got 4 tix to spring game.

could have sworn someone in this thread posted that they got more than 4 tickets to the game just had to sit as a separate pod and not one overall group seated together. i could be wrong though. although my friend (the official account holder for our tix had told me it was 4 max no matter what, so who knows?) i know we have 8 season tickets in our group and got 4 tix to spring game.
Speaking of tickets to the spring game, looking for two. If anyone has, please DM!

Masks required at Spring game. What a joke.

8123%2Femail_template_assets%2Fdda9d2d9-b9a9-427b-9092-809fe82a01e9%2Ffile-b4cffb48-646e-4948-8390-0c88ea7d9411.jpeg
When I talked with my ticket guy, he said official policy was no tailgating but , wink wink, no one will be enforcing. I just received this same email and are thinking twice about picking up a few sandwiches and sitting in the lot a little before game time. What are the rest of you planning? Masks outside are a joke.

Reactions: Knight Shift
I just thought of this. My crew of four will drive in together with no masks on , we are all vaccinated. But the second we put our foot on campus OUTDOORS we need to put a mask on. SMH

BTW we are going to tailgate in Johnson Park then drive over for the game. Do not want to deal with some poor guy that is instructed to tell us no tailgating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT