ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling Stephan Glasgow back with Rutgers wrestling

One thing i worry about Nick and MMA is he seems to get cut a lot.
That can be a problem in the cage,

Reactions: SCNJ
I don’t mean this to sound disrespectful but how do you know what his career aspirations are?

In interviews he hasn’t been shy about saying he wants to go into MMA as a career. That may have changed but it wasn’t speculative in nature when I said it.

One thing i worry about Nick and MMA is he seems to get cut a lot.
That can be a problem in the cage,

MMA refs grease your face up to reduce cutting. Obviously still happens but it shouldn’t be a major issue.

In interviews he hasn’t been shy about saying he wants to go into MMA as a career. That may have changed but it wasn’t speculative in nature when I said it.
Would think wrestling would still align with his career aspirations as it’s a big part of MMA and the better he can get, the better MMA fighter he can be. Plus should still have a fallback and degrees but just my opinion.

Would think wrestling would still align with his career aspirations as it’s a big part of MMA and the better he can get, the better MMA fighter he can be. Plus should still have a fallback and degrees but just my opinion.

His wrestling is already good enough for high level MMA. He would need to work on boxing and submissions more than additional wrestling.

as far as a fall back and degrees, degrees can come. He would be what, 30 credits from graduation? That’s a few summer classes and online classes a year for a few years.

I hope he comes back but I would understand if he didn’t.

Hey WNG ...is SG out again with injury ...have you been in the room lately to see new developments and such...is Pagano still the 197 since he got pinned so fast last meet

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT