ADVERTISEMENT

T-Shirt ideas for PSU game?

OK, try to keep up:

The cult wants to punish this guy because he was on the board when you dodged the death penalty by agreeing to the settlement. The cult wants to roll back any admission of any wrong doing by anyone other than the actual child raper.

This guy is a "Friend of Joe" with his fingers in the University and Second Mile till. That you can't find somebody without those sorts of connections to lead the board is astounding. The only folks with a problem on the topic want to reject him not because of his self interested dealing but because he did not stick to the Paterno line to the bitter end.

If the fan base was really serious about change they would be demanding:
- Hiring a President without any prior connection to Penn State or other football factory scandals.
- Clearing the board of anyone with business ties to the Paterno family or Second Mile
- Changing the law so that more objective outsiders are appointed to the board.
But no, for the cult the real crime is the University won't let Sue Paterno swim at the athletic facility anymore.

Both sides in this inbred Pennsyltucky spat are morally flawed. It's like choosing between the Hatfields and McCoys.

If you think they don't want him because of his self interested dealings then there's nothing more to say. Based on everything I've read it's the main reason they don't want him.

Wait until next year when we finally get Maryland at home instead of neutral site,

"What do you call a older woman who likes young boys? A Cougar."
"What do you call a older man who likes young boys? A Nittany Lion"

"Show on the bear where PSU touched you?"

"What's between Pittsburgh and Philadelphia? Alabama "

"When you are ejected and sent to the showers, it really is a punishment at PSU."

"Winning with honor, the biggest lie since Arbeit Mach Frei."

Reactions: RU-AGK
If you think they don't want him because of his self interested dealings then there's nothing more to say. Based on everything I've read it's the main reason they don't want him.

I know this requires some subtly of thought and comprehension but here goes, what they say publicly might obscure other motives. If you think the cultists are not engaging in a pro-Paterno vendetta against anyone that did not dead-end it with JoePa there really is nothing more to say. You are the cult, or under their spell. Head back to BWI now. Thanks.

Did any of you attend the game at PSU last year? I have never felt so welcomed by a fan base in my life. It was the best road trip I've taken in any sport. I will welcome all PSU fans and offer them good and beers, like they did to me and my friends.
There was literally one group that was rude to us. Guess what...they were RU fans.
I experienced enough rudeness at Happy Valley, when I was there 30 years ago, for one lifetime. So no I don't plan to go there again. Thanks.

Reactions: RU-AGK
Can't we all just get along? You are gonna throw stones at PSU after half your team was arrested for armed robbery, burglary, drug dealing, larceny and violent assault last year and many of these kids are going away for some significant prison time? Come on now. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Let's keep it classy!
Here's the difference: you have to throw out steep exaggerations about our program, while for your program the dirty laundry just keeps coming and coming. Your program celebrates the man who turned a blind eye towards one of the most heinous crimes imaginable. A portion of your fanbase doesn't give a damn about the people whose lives were torn apart by this, but care deeply about restoring his statue and reinstating his wins.

psu_shirt41.jpg
Hmmm, well that's a new one. Never saw that before.

I can think of a few guys at my tailgate who might have an issue with that one.

I'm sure there are long threads on PSU boards bemoaning messages like NCAA = Soviets for punishing "innocent" PSU, taking down the statue is the Nittany equivalent of downing the Twin Towers. Nittany land must be mortified about how bad that makes their fan base look.

Of course the central Pennsy version of Mark Di Ionno is berating the locals in his newspaper column for being so tasteless and classless.

We're just talking about T-Shirts that don't exist and outside some possible frat boy nonsense likely will never get made.

Those Penn State shirts are available for sale in real life State College, PA.

Can't we all just get along? You are gonna throw stones at PSU after half your team was arrested for armed robbery, burglary, drug dealing, larceny and violent assault last year and many of these kids are going away for some significant prison time? Come on now. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Let's keep it classy!

Yet Penn State made the most recent list of CFB programs with most player arrests the past 5 years and RU did not. PSU had 11 arrests and I believe RU had 5 players last year when you referenced "half your team". Go ahead and spin that.

http://247sports.com/Gallery/College-football-teams-that-have-had-the-most-players-arrested-43079607

Last edited:
Can

Please get facts straight...no one was drug dealing, they were robbing the drug dealers...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT