ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee out of Jimmy V Classic

I would think doubtful given why we initially backed out of Jimmy V.
I would look for possible seton hall game next week given their game vs Baylor for Sunday was cancelled unless they have game scheduled next week

I would think doubtful given why we initially backed out of Jimmy V.
I would look for possible seton hall game next week given their game vs Baylor for Sunday was cancelled unless they have game scheduled next week

It was originally in Florida when we backed out. We were going to have to do a two week quarantine or something crazy after playing. Now it's in Indianapolis. B1G country. Hard to see a difference between playing at IU or Purdue and playing in Indy

It was originally in Florida when we backed out. We were going to have to do a two week quarantine or something crazy after playing. Now it's in Indianapolis. B1G country. Hard to see a difference between playing at IU or Purdue and playing in Indy
I didn’t know that. Very good point. Hopefully it happens

Louisville is looking for a game in Mohegan Sun On Friday 12/4, we have nothing scheduled next week. No reason RU shouldn’t agree to that given that they were going to play Oregon there on 12/2
Seems like the OOC games are like pickup BB games in the schoolyard..lol. Whoever's available - come on down ! Louisville and/or Gonzaga would work out well for my appetitie.

Seems like the OOC games are like pickup BB games in the schoolyard..lol. Whoever's available - come on down ! Louisville and/or Gonzaga would work out well for my appetitie.

So True Phil. If Seton Hall does not find a way to play us, we know they are ducking us. I know there is a cost to open the Prudential Center, BUT there are NO events at all there until the Devils start to play which will be Jan 1st at the earliest!

Wondering why they can't just open Walsh Gym to play us on any off days for both teams? If their contract is that they must play all home games at the Prudential Center, then they must find a way to play the game on ANY open day.......

Best of Luck,
Groz

So True Phil. If Seton Hall does not find a way to play us, we know they are ducking us. I know there is a cost to open the Prudential Center, BUT there are NO events at all there until the Devils start to play which will be Jan 1st at the earliest!

Wondering why they can't just open Walsh Gym to play us on any off days for both teams? If their contract is that they must play all home games at the Prudential Center, then they must find a way to play the game on ANY open day.......

Best of Luck,
Groz
I'm sure there is an act of God clause in their contract. If it gets to that point in the season and the Devils have priority, SHU should be allowed to play a game against us at Walsh.

Louisville women were looking for a Dec 4 game at Mohegan Sun, not their men who already have a game on Dec 4.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT