ADVERTISEMENT

"The Boss"...NJ Native

Same posters, same comments. Every thread.

BTW, after watching you, Frank, my brother and seemingly every other fan friend I know getting tix to his shows and me getting shutout by ticketmaster every year I finally got tix this time to one of the MetLife shows.

Frankie got his tickets through a connection who works for Bruce. I believe your brother through stub hub. I alone know the secret as to how to get tickets through the normal sale though I did not learn of this until after the NY area shows had been sold out.Of course I cannot give that information in such a public forum. I also got tickets for MetLife. I will have to send you a coded message with this big secret.

Reactions: Phi_1055
I'm confused...I saw people talking about a washed up, unaccomplished celebrity who wades into political issues on which he has no background while paying no taxes...a guy who lives in a mansion while claiming to embrace the poor..

Thought this was a CE board post on their preferred nominee.

I'm confused...I saw people talking about a washed up, unaccomplished celebrity who wades into political issues on which he has no background while paying no taxes...a guy who lives in a mansion while claiming to embrace the poor..

Thought this was a CE board post on their preferred nominee.

You're doing it again.

You're doing it again.

It was too easy. I just really enjoy pointing out hypocrisy and this election the right is making it way too easy. And I realize you're not among them, but you're also not complaining about celebrities getting into politics or not paying taxes.

It was too easy. I just really enjoy pointing out hypocrisy and this election the right is making it way too easy. And I realize you're not among them, but you're also not complaining about celebrities getting into politics or not paying taxes.[/QUOTE

I'd prefer they don't get into politics. I am, to my knowledge, a founding member of the "Just Shut the F*ck Up And Sing" club.

The point of my previous post was simply to remind you that most of the actually thinking conservatives on the CE board find Trump ludicrous and beyond objectionable.

Bruce barely graduated high school but he's expert enough to push his political agenda on the rest of us because he has the platform to do it. Thats a Fail in my opinion.

That describes about 95% of Hollywood actors and musicians. An uneducated lot if there ever was one.

Talk all you want about Springsteen not being the best HS student in the world or going on to college, but he seems to have raised his children right
His daughter (Jessica) received an undergraduate degree from Duke and is supposed to be a world class rider who has represented the United States in the Show Jumping World Cup
His son Evan graduated from BC while the youngest (Sam) became a fireman in Jersey and is a member of the Colts Neck Fire Department from what I could find out.

I might not like Bruce playing at Penn St , but think some of the insults hurled at him is based more on politics than anything else .
Bruce Springsteen is a success in every sense of the word whether we like him or not

I grew up in Freehold and still have family there. He would not perform at a couple of local fundraisers about 10-15 years ago to raise money for the Freehold schools, which were in real need of repair. Not saying he's a bad guy, but has he really done anything for the state besides play at Meadowlands and Stony Pony? Not a criticism - he's allowed to play for money and his own causes. And let's be honest - if you grew up in NJ and didn't go to Rutgers (or any family members) would you really care about the school?

Are you freakin' kidding? The guy has played hundreds of benefits -- including tons for local organizations.

Are you freakin' kidding? The guy has played hundreds of benefits -- including tons for local organizations.
Exactly. And he has worn the "Jersey badge" with great pride, for all the world to see. The state should build a monument for the guy.

The older I get, the more I like the music. Greetings from Asbury Park and Born to Run are just epic works of genius. Of all the rock stars, considering his four decade run, it's the Beatles, the Stones, Dylan and then Bruce Springsteen. The guy is pure magic.

Talk all you want about Springsteen not being the best HS student in the world or going on to college, but he seems to have raised his children right
His daughter (Jessica) received an undergraduate degree from Duke and is supposed to be a world class rider who has represented the United States in the Show Jumping World Cup
His son Evan graduated from BC while the youngest (Sam) became a fireman in Jersey and is a member of the Colts Neck Fire Department from what I could find out.

I might not like Bruce playing at Penn St , but think some of the insults hurled at him is based more on politics than anything else .
Bruce Springsteen is a success in every sense of the word whether we like him or not

Sounds like this poster may be stalking Bruce's children. lol

He did a penn state show right at the time when the crap was hitting the fan out there..... I have a sneaking suspicion he does not like RU maybe going back to his early days when he performed there..... Possibly not being treated right, getting a bad vibe way back when, just a guess....... He seems to mention a lot of Jersey towns, memories, but RU, not much, if anything.
I think we all found out he us a big idiot .

This has been one of the more effective single line trolls I've seen from a TTFP fan in quite some time.

I am astonished this thread still has legs. I hate when Penn Staters post stupid crap like what the OP did cause it makes us all look petty. Crumb's response is what I expected and that should have been the end of thread but y'all have taken this and really run with it.

I still have one more page to read & I can't wait to see what other golden nuggets are here.

Can someone post the picture of the guy in a PSU shirt standing to the side of the District Attorney giving an update on the Bill Cosby case. That should shut up the OP and shutdown the thread.[roll]

I'll second this. Did some computer work at the Springsteen house a few years back and the kids (as teenagers) were very polite and respectful.

I can't believe this story in the star ledger. They are starved for news and they get I from this board.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT