The day is here

ScarletteK80

Heisman Winner
Mar 4, 2003
S. Carolina vs Iowa. ABC 3pm.
Who do you want to win?
Who do you think will win?
Me, SC/SC

i'm on the Caitlin train and going with Iowa for the win.
I agree with Dawn that Clark can only secure her place in College Women's Basketball history if she helps Iowa take the Crown.
Once she does that the GOAT crown will be hers.
Without the championship, Clark being the GOAT will be contested and she'll never be the unanimous choice .

Cheryl Miller will have her supporters stating USC's two National Championships give Cheryl the edge, along with her dominating the game when in College.

Tennessee's Candace Parker will be another name with plenty of GOAT support and have 2 Championships to back it up

Wish we could get a coach like Staley here. No offense to Coach Washington. It’s just so disappointing we never got to the peak with Coach Stringer. And the one title game we did, just not a good showing and then a mess afterwards.

Reactions: runrutgersrun
Wish we could get a coach like Staley here. No offense to Coach Washington. It’s just so disappointing we never got to the peak with Coach Stringer. And the one title game we did, just not a good showing and then a mess afterwards.
Shout out to our own Jolette Law the GOAT assistant Coach. Those two along with CVS are thick as thieves

Shout out to our own Jolette Law the GOAT assistant Coach. Those two along with CVS are thick as thieves
If Coquese proves not up to turning RU into a winner, Jolette might be ready for the top spot again.
It's been around 12 years since Jolette Law was let go by Illinois and Law might be worth consideration after learning from Dawn along with Pat Summitt ( assistant in 2012 then next 4 years under Holly Warlick) before assisting Stanly at SC
Not forgetting her years under CVS , when it comes to taking the reigns of the RU WBB program and being ready for the challenge of making it the type of program it was when CVS' teams were one of the best in the nation.

Won't claim she's going to be the best Rutgers could look at if CW is going to be replaced, just that Law might be one of the best choices that can succeed ( that will take on the challenge) with what Rutgers is willing to pay Washington's replacement

Reactions: runrutgersrun
If Coquese proves not up to turning RU into a winner, Jolette might be ready for the top spot again.
It's been around 12 years since Jolette Law was let go by Illinois and Law might be worth consideration after learning from Dawn along with Pat Summitt ( assistant in 2012 then next 4 years under Holly Warlick) before assisting Stanly at SC
Not forgetting her years under CVS , when it comes to taking the reigns of the RU WBB program and being ready for the challenge of making it the type of program it was when CVS' teams were one of the best in the nation.

Won't claim she's going to be the best Rutgers could look at if CW is going to be replaced, just that Law might be one of the best choices that can succeed ( that will take on the challenge) with what Rutgers is willing to pay Washington's replacement

Dawn runs a great program and I suspect Law is getting compensated pretty well.

I don’t see Law leaving this gig when she’s a SC native and 56 years old. If she intended to shoot for a HC job again, she would have done it by now.

Sometimes it’s good being a second banana and still get plenty of satisfaction from your career - look at Chris Dailey.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT