ADVERTISEMENT

The final timeout before the half was asinine

Plum Street

Hall of Famer
Jun 21, 2009
13 seconds.
We got the first down…clock will stop and then you spike the ball. . Maybe what 11 seconds? No reason to use your last timeout and take away the option of running it. And of course Gavin stinks with the throws and we settle for 3
Terrible job by schiano there

13 seconds.
We got the first down…clock will stop and then you spike the ball. . Maybe what 11 seconds? No reason to use your last timeout and take away the option of running it. And of course Gavin stinks with the throws and we settle for 3

Yup potentially cost a td

The run with 40ish seconds is what did us in imo.

The 2 plays though before the FG made it look like we just wanted to kick a FG.

Reactions: bac2therac
How about the last series of the game.? 2 minutes and a great opportunity for GW. I guess we don't practice the 2 minute drill.

There is a solid chance we will need to execute a 2 minute drill at some point in the next 3 games.

Reactions: Blitz8RUCrazy
13 seconds.
We were wondering the same thing during the game - clock management on that drive was not good. Also, from what I recall, nobody was open and GW threw those away, correctly.

13 seconds.
Clock no longer stops on a first down.

Clock no longer stops on a first down.
Yes, it does, but only until they spot the ball, not until the chains are fully set (I think there's a chain gang person who marks the spot of the ball in case it gets snapped before the chains have finished moving.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT