ADVERTISEMENT

The path to Indy

Plum Street

Hall of Famer
Jun 21, 2009
Yes, there’s a path now . Actually multiple paths.

We will need to win out . Will need Michigan to lose at least twice. Will need everyone else in the division to have at least 2 losses., hoping that creates a complicated three way tiebreaker scenario as we will lose just a head to head tiebreaker with Michigan.

Another scenario , we win out . Michigan loses to Penn state , Michigan state and Ohio state giving the wolverines 3 loses .
Penn state - loses to maryland and Ohio state. Ohio state - loses to Minnesota and Wisconsin. Maryland loses just one more game besides losing to us.

If this all happens everyone else has 3 losses and we win the east outright ! No need to worry about the crazy tiebreakers.

So there is an opportunity here !!

Ill Be Back Jim Carrey GIF

Yes, there’s a path now . Actually multiple paths.

We will need to win out . Will need Michigan to lose at least twice. Will need everyone else in the division to have at least 2 losses., hoping that creates a complicated three way tiebreaker scenario as we will lose just a head to head tiebreaker with Michigan.

Another scenario , we win out . Michigan loses to Penn state , Michigan state and Ohio state giving the wolverines 3 loses .
Penn state - loses to maryland and Ohio state. Ohio state - loses to Minnesota and Wisconsin. Maryland loses just one more game besides losing to us.

If this all happens everyone else has 3 losses and we win the east outright ! No need to worry about the crazy tiebreakers.

So there is an opportunity here !!

Plum,
Many people have made the mistake of laughing at your predictions before. I will not be one of them.
I bow before a true board legend.

Reactions: Plum Street
If Michigan gets banned , and we win out -we might actually get into this thing.
Would need Michigan to beat Ohio state.
People scoffed at this thread . But on November 4, we are very much alive for a spot in Indy

Michigan is 8-0 so far and is number 1 so far on some polls. Of the 8 games RU has the smallest margin of loss and the game was actually a little closer. I love this team- the spirit, the efforts, the YOY improvement, the quality of character and more. They deserve the success they have had and will have.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT