ADVERTISEMENT

The season's finally here.

Wingman137

Senior
Aug 25, 2005
Good luck this year. Avoid the injury bug and you'll be in several games. Just remember to take a week off when we come to town! (just kidding....kind of) I like the way your team is being built. Just kind of hard to show in the toughest division in all of college football.

Good luck this year. Avoid the injury bug and you'll be in several games. Just remember to take a week off when we come to town! (just kidding....kind of) I like the way your team is being built. Just kind of hard to show in the toughest division in all of college football.
Now that Nebraska has one loss, and Herbstreit's prediction of them winning the West invoked the jinx, how do Iowa fans feel about their chances this year?

Will you be visiting Piscataway for the game?

Now that Nebraska has one loss, and Herbstreit's prediction of them winning the West invoked the jinx, how do Iowa fans feel about their chances this year?

Will you be visiting Piscataway for the game?
Iowa will only go as far as the QB can take them. Which sucks because we have an awesome D. I'm thinking Wiscy with the West title. Doesn't help we have both Michigan and Ohio State either. Won't be able to make it this year. I have a few medical things I need to get right before I do any trips.

Iowa will only go as far as the QB can take them. Which sucks because we have an awesome D. I'm thinking Wiscy with the West title. Doesn't help we have both Michigan and Ohio State either. Won't be able to make it this year. I have a few medical things I need to get right before I do any trips.
Good luck to the Hawkeyes this year.

Reactions: DirtyRU
Good luck to the Hawkeyes and good luck to you.

Reactions: Knight Shift
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT