ADVERTISEMENT

The Sky Is Not Falling

Yes.. GLARING. I'd call a TO the first time it happened it so glaring. Because history shows up that once it happens.. it will happen a few more times.. meaning a few more fruitless possessions will take place. Coaches like to save timeouts.. but I think fixing problems early is just as valuable.
This use to drive me nuts with Pike, not calling TO's when they seemed so desperately needed, but he's proven he knows how to make it work.

This use to drive me nuts with Pike, not calling TO's when they seemed so desperately needed, but he's proven he knows how to make it work.
We have some guys with no feel for the game on offense - I'm sure he's tried to teach this, some guys are just really tough to get through to, like maybe Hyatt is hunting the corner for that 3 and maybe Caleb is already looking to be crashing the offensive boards? and Mag might have been doing some of each.

You'd think Paul/Cam/Simpson would have some chemistry on this play and help each other out. Hopefully it will click soon.

Reactions: RUaRealFan
Lol at “we didn’t play better in the 2nd half against MSU”

Possibly one of the dumbest things ever posted on this board

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT