ADVERTISEMENT

This Debacle is on Pike

I think you are an honorable poster and I appreciate your opinion. I also think Santa Fe Scarlet has done enough shit posting to get shit like fluoxetine gives to him. He xomes across as an arrogant dick.
Thank you. I understand how some of you may feel, and I wouldn't have posted if it was just one poster giving another poster sh*t because of a personal beef. But I feel uncomfortable when any poster, regardless of how much respect I have for him or her, tries to embarrass, belittle, or discredit another poster by publicly posting personal stuff about the person that they looked up online, including private legal information.

I didn't think it was cool when kyk was posting personal information about Cali either, and Cali and I don't always see eye to eye in here, at least when it comes to certain political views. Anyway, I apologize for getting off topic and for adding to the derailment of the thread.

Last edited:
Thank you. I understand how some of you may feel, and I wouldn't have posted if it was just one poster giving another poster sh*t because of a personal beef. But I feel uncomfortable when any poster, regardless of how much respect I have for him or her, tries to embarrass, belittle, or discredit another poster by publicly posting personal stuff about the person that they looked up online, including private legal information.

I didn't think it was cool when kyk was posting personal information about Cali either, and Cali and I don't always see eye to eye in here, at least when it comes to certain political views. Anyway, I apologize for getting off topic and for adding to the derailment of the thread.
I had not realized it missed posting personal, private info here looked up outside these forums, and I agree with you.

Back to this thread, the opinions in the OP suck IMO. Typical shit post. I admire what the baseball coach did last year, but what a crappy comparison.

One winning season in the B1G with a cupcake schedule does not make a coach a legend, particularly when losing the championship to the #5 seed and failing to make the college world series. Total failed attempt to crap on Pike who has a much longer and stronger body of work.

OP challenges people to fights in Santa Fe? What a lunatic. Haha I love this place.
Not challenging anyone to anything just call it like I see it and all you Rose colored pike-eez who are so aggressively arrogant to anyone that questions Pikes ability to do anything need to be taken on. Pike admitted that last night's blow out loss was on him and we got blown out to the worst team in the league at home

Reactions: billgumpper
Not challenging anyone to anything just call it like I see it and all you Rose colored pike-eez who are so aggressively arrogant to anyone that questions Pikes ability to do anything need to be taken on. Pike admitted that last night's blow out loss was on him and we got blown out to the worst team in the league at home
Minnesota is the worst team, then OSU. That’s not an opinion, by the way - there are these things called standings. You either don’t know what you’re talking about, or you’re choosing to lie - not an attack, a statement of fact.

Last edited:
Life must be hard being you 😂

2 bad recruiting classes and nothing from the portal the last 2 years except for Spencer who struggles against the Big 10. One injury collapses the team because there is no quality depth on the bench. Its on Pike. I like what he's done with the 2023 and 24 classes but they dont mean shit this year.
We have been down this road before. Haven’t you learned your lesson yet?

Reactions: Loyal-Son
The amazing thing is this guy has been around since 2001 and is a paid member. He's not a troll in the traditional sense. Which is kind of sadder when you think about it.

Reactions: TRU2RU
I'm ready to get attacked by Scang and the crew but performance pro or con starts at the top, whether it be a sports team or a corporation. This debacle is on Pike. I hope like everyone else they can turn it around and we shall see.

The good news is Rutgers best men's sports coach, Coach Owens' team starts playing baseball Friday night.

You are not exactly a good luck charm, are you? Campbell is ranked 59th in the NCAA for baseball. 0-2 to start. They did win the third game.

Reactions: Knightmoves
I'm ready to get attacked by Scang and the crew but performance pro or con starts at the top, whether it be a sports team or a corporation. This debacle is on Pike. I hope like everyone else they can turn it around and we shall see.

The good news is Rutgers best men's sports coach, Coach Owens' team starts playing baseball Friday night.
Crickets on Owens from you

Sounds like make me a victim request

baseball is ranked 19th in the RPI, the main ranking system used in college baseball, thanks to the tougher schedule. Losing 3 close games to UConn is better than what they were doing last year.
I'm not ripping on Owens. But the OP finds a multitude of reasons to rip on PIke. I disagree on losing 3 games in a row, close or not. It is still 3 losses in a row and getting swept. Close does not count except in horseshoes and hand grenades. And UConn was ranked 32nd prior to the series against Rutgers. The team is 12-11 in W-L.

I'm not ripping on Owens. But the OP finds a multitude of reasons to rip on PIke. I disagree on losing 3 games in a row, close or not. It is still 3 losses in a row and getting swept. Close does not count except in horseshoes and hand grenades. And UConn was ranked 32nd prior to the series against Rutgers. The team is 12-11 in W-L.
I agree with you. Pitching has been unacceptable. Look at how many 1 run or last inning losses we have. Doesn’t matter if it’s Uconn or some team ranked 120 in RPI. This is gonna be a problem all season. Our pitching sucks

You love to criticize. Criticize criticize criticize Pike!

Not once have you ever said anything positive about the many great accomplishments he’s had over the years. Criticizing comes so easy for you. Why the hell is it so difficult for you to offer praise? Where were you when we took down the number one team in the country on their own floor? You disappear in your hole when the team is winning and doing well. Then you suddenly reappear to start talking sh*t at the first sign of problems.

My father used to call people like you peckerfaces! That’s what you are.

Reactions: Loyal-Son
baseball is ranked 19th in the RPI, the main ranking system used in college baseball, thanks to the tougher schedule. Losing 3 close games to UConn is better than what they were doing last year.

No longer ranked:
14-13, 1-2 in conference. The problem of falling too hard, too soon and calling it "success." The team can still improve.

ADVERTISEMENT