ADVERTISEMENT

This Debacle is on Pike

SantaFeScarlet

All American
Gold Member
Aug 8, 2001
I'm ready to get attacked by Scang and the crew but performance pro or con starts at the top, whether it be a sports team or a corporation. This debacle is on Pike. I hope like everyone else they can turn it around and we shall see.

The good news is Rutgers best men's sports coach, Coach Owens' team starts playing baseball Friday night.

I'm ready to get attacked by Scang and the crew but performance pro or con starts at the top, whether it be a sports team or a corporation. This debacle is on Pike. I hope like everyone else they can turn it around and we shall see.

The good news is Rutgers best men's sports coach, Coach Owens' team starts playing baseball Friday night.
Look the guy who needed to be dragged tooth and nail to Santa Fe is back after a bad performance. Shocking.

Your first post since January 😂

Has the vibe around a team ever disintegrated so quickly? When we were down 3 to IU late I thought well we may lose but we look like we're still a contender even without Mag. Now I think we're the worst team in the Big Ten.
Following a 19-0 run with this encore tonight will do that.

Reactions: RUaRealFan
This board's about Rutgers Athletics, and the team we all were hoping would elevate to the next level has suddenly crashed and burned. That's what we should be talking about and I can't wait for baseball season to start a Friday night

2 bad recruiting classes and nothing from the portal the last 2 years except for Spencer who struggles against the Big 10. One injury collapses the team because there is no quality depth on the bench. Its on Pike. I like what he's done with the 2023 and 24 classes but they dont mean shit this year.

2 bad recruiting classes and nothing from the portal the last 2 years except for Spencer who struggles against the Big 10. One injury collapses the team because there is no quality depth on the bench. Its on Pike. I like what he's done with the 2023 and 24 classes but they dont mean shit this year.
And let's hope they stick

Reactions: Rutgers56
Don't know how he knows you, but the posts make it look like you might have an online stalker who wants to get under your skin for some reason... Not necessarily a good look, whatever the reason behind it is.

I know who he is because he posts his life story on this board while trying to brag about how cool it is (see example):
Lived here 30 years and guarantee I live a better life and lifestyle than you do

while inviting people to come down to Santa Fe and fight him (something he did in a thread last year and he was completely serious, don't have time to look that one up though). There was no stalking required. He's like kyk except dumber.

Argue with him for five seconds and he'll start telling you about all his business connections and his media company in Santa Fe and yada yada yada and then you too can know who he is.

And yes I want to get under his skin because he's a dipshit who just comes he to troll after bad losses.

Don't know how he knows you, but the posts make it look like you might have an online stalker who wants to get under your skin for some reason... Not necessarily a good look, whatever the reason behind it is.
Appreciate your insight, and I've told him if he wants to go mano y mano I'll be happy to give him my email and cell phone and let's keep his s*** off this board... Of course no response.

Appreciate your insight, and I've told him if he wants to go mano y mano I'll be happy to give him my email and cell phone and let's keep his s*** off this board... Of course no response.
Um.

I don't want to go mano y mano, I don't want to call you, I don't want to drive to Santa Fe to fight you. Is that a good enough response?

A devastating loss, but now it’s time for Pike to earn his money. On his radio interview after the game, he said the loss is on him. How the team bounces back will depend on whether Pike presses the right buttons. I still have faith that he will, but the road to the Tourney just got a lot harder. That’s why I hate all of the mid-season bracketology. It’s useless.

Last edited:
Several moves by Pike that I didn’t understand :

- Yanking Hyatt 3-4 minutes into 2nd half and sitting him for awhile. He was having a terrific game and was a shining light for us tonight.

- Inserting Jalen Miller for extended minutes in 2nd half . Miller had 1 job and that was to defend Tishimonga. He lost him twice resulting in 6 points. Miller has gained about 20 pounds and has become slow.

I know who he is because he posts his life story on this board while trying to brag about how cool it is (see example):

while inviting people to come down to Santa Fe and fight him (something he did in a thread last year and he was completely serious, don't have time to look that one up though). There was no stalking required. He's like kyk except dumber.

Argue with him for five seconds and he'll start telling you about all his business connections and his media company in Santa Fe and yada yada yada and then you too can know who he is.

And yes I want to get under his skin because he's a dipshit who just comes he to troll after bad losses.
I don't have a dog in the fight, and maybe you have valid reasons for wanting to get under his skin, but it just seems like posting about personal stuff from his past that he never posted anything about, that required online research to uncover, should be off limits in the forum. I remember you posting about the same thing once before. Obviously it's just my opinion though, which usually isn't worth diddly-squat...

I don't have a dog in the fight, and maybe you have valid reasons for wanting to get under his skin, but it just seems like posting about personal stuff from his past that he never posted anything about, that required online research to uncover, should be off limits in the forum. I remember you posting about the same thing once before. Obviously it's just my opinion though, which usually isn't worth diddly-squat...
I think you are an honorable poster and I appreciate your opinion. I also think Santa Fe Scarlet has done enough shit posting to get shit like fluoxetine gives to him. He xomes across as an arrogant dick.

I'm actually about an hour plus 15 mins from them right now in Murrels Inlet and thinking of heading down for a game this weekend in North Charleston.

I'm actually about an hour plus 15 mins from them right now in Murrels Inlet and thinking of heading down for a game this weekend in North Charleston.
Absolutely should go and see Coach O and his team..what a great recruiting and coaching job he's doing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT