ADVERTISEMENT

Three Years Ago Today: One of the Most Exciting RU Wins Ever

Man watching those highlights how much do we miss linebackers like Gause. That throw into the flat on third in short in the fouth quarter that he blew up would have gone for twenty yards this season.

Reactions: redking
I had a Razorback fan in front of me the whole game. He was bragging on the SEC and coach B up until the 4th quarter. Seemed to have lost his voice during the comeback. Wonder what he thinks of coach B now. We kept chanting karma at him at the end.

Reactions: Sect120
OMG, those Hog Boys were hysterial, "shyyyyyneee helmets" with a pic of a metal toaster. Still laugh and use that as a one liner with my husband every so often.

[roll]

Go RU!
Diane

Reactions: Knight Shift
It should be mentioned that Head Coach Kyle Flood let that team to two consecutive victories against Arkansas.

I love when they say "OUR DEFENSIVE BACKS SUCK"

help me out here .. who was the DC for Arkansas? On the tip of my tongue but just can't get it ..
yup, that coach sucked so bad that Urban Meyer hired him. probably only because it's hard to attract coaches to Ohio State that would want to coach under Meyer. Probably had to take him because had no other options.

The Arkansas series was the only home and home series we've had in recent memory which was truly enjoyable lol.

Reactions: RU31trap
Flood was NOT the worst gameday coach. He couldn't recruit and let the players run out of control.
I never said he was..?

My point was those teams that led RU to victory over Arky was more the NFL-caliber talent than the D2 level coaching...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT